Reviews for Winter
peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
a cliffhanger! you horrible horrible person you (
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
WAH! T~T Sounds so good! You're mean to stop it... xD This is werid, but can I finish it? o.O
WordsAndDoodles chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
wohoo.. sugoi! well update soon! I simpley love it... anyway my review came so late.. so sorry bout that... I just read the fic so forgive.. anyway keep up the good work.. your a great writer!
da-mouse chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
wai xabie-chan! apologies! i didn't noticed that i missed out on reviewing *this* fic of yours. sorry sorry _ that this review came so late.
oh, hahaha. mi-chan and fuuko lost in the snow! bwahaha! i see lots of possibilites for lots of possible scenarios. *hint nudge hint*
as usual, as always, i love your mi-chan/fuuko interaction, the former always sarcastic and the latter always cheerful no matter what. ohohoho! so fuuko figured out the clue when the great mi-chan is stumped. well, that should show him that he's not the only smart one around, hehe.
and i like the bit about that brat stealing their batteries. that bit is very original, i wouldn't have thought of it.
you know, i can almost see this chapter as an anime or whatever, you know, as a moving picture, especially the brat stealing batteries one...don't ask me why that particular scene. if only this would come true in FoR and then i shall die happy. :P meanwhile, i'll just satisfy myself with xabie's great fics.
like everything else you write, i absolutely love this _
Eirist chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
well this ficcy is nice. i like it. one question: is this a naughty ficcy or not? kinda cute to see the two of them at each other's throat. well...update soon ok?
shin-no-shibo chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
wai, wai, wai! More Fuuko and Mi-chan, sugoi! Those two are so damn cute together! Continue! _
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Pretty exciting stuff you've got happening there. Looks set to be a 'blanket scenario' but I doubt you'd do that to us readers would you? Must admit I was impressed by the little kid stealing the batteries and the two of them not realising it. Good touch! Heh, can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Would Mi-chan scream at Fuuko? Would Fuuko kill poor pretty boy? Stay tuned to the next chapter of Winter! heh