Reviews for A Child's Faith
storm05 chapter 30 . 9/25/2005
oh wow why have i not read this sooner. i loved it. it was fantastic story, full of detailed yet true characterizations and real life drama which made you feel that you were the people in that predictament.

to be able to do that is a truely great piece of writing and one for which there can be no faults for.

storm05
Elanor-G chapter 14 . 8/5/2004
God how do you do it, I'm only on chapter 14 and you already have me crying, please let him be ok.
mcj chapter 30 . 2/8/2004
Well I have laid pretty low until now. Read every chapter and too slack to leave a review but I'm here now. I've enjoyed this story every much overall. This last chapter shows Scott to be just like everyone else when its all said and done and the way you finished it was excellent. Hope you write some more entertaining stuff for us all to read. mcj
Jules47 chapter 30 . 2/8/2004
I'm so glad Scott stopped when he did. You described his reactions so well, it was very ralistic.
Wonderful to see Scott back in TB1 where he belongs. I'm sure the first rescue is going to be very difficult for him emotionally but he's a Tracey and he has the strength and support of his family so he'll come through it okay.
I really enjoyed this story very much you had me hooked from the very first chapter and did a wonderful job keeping our attention right throughout.
Can't wait for the sequel.
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 30 . 2/8/2004
Wow, that was absolutely amazing! I do hope you write something else for us to sink our teeth into! That was so well written, I could hear their voices just as they were in the series as I read (and by the way, Virgil sounded like David Halliday not Jeremy Wilkins! lol)
So very well done!
Mrsgordontracy chapter 30 . 2/7/2004
Lalalalalala huh? Oh okay "looks at story" WOHO for Scott Thunderbirds are go!
"sigh" Need I say more? THIS STORY ROCKS!
Lemur3402 chapter 29 . 2/7/2004
You have a great imagination and this has the potential to be a good story, but the grammatical errors are just getting in the way. I realize this isn't English class and that there are errors in my own stuff, but the errors here are just distracting. Names need to be capitalized. Simple things like that give the story polish and shows that the author takes pride in what they are presenting.
And this is my opinion more than anything else, but I don't think Scott would just choke a guy to death, no matter what horrible things he did. That's just not his way. For him to be so cold and calculating just to get at this man doesn't makle sense to me. Maybe you'll explain all that in the last chapter.
I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just making suggestions. Good luck with your last chapter.
Dawn
felecia49w chapter 29 . 2/7/2004
Great story...wonderful story. I have been waiting for Scott to meet up with Shannon's father. The excuse was priceless. I have really enjoyed the story so far and cannont wait to see how John and Virgil will stop Scott.
Hurray! More stories on the way. Keep them coming. You really are good at holding my attention and I enjoyed the length of the story.
Jules47 chapter 29 . 2/7/2004
You do love the cliff hanger ending don't you. I'd like to think that Scott will come to his senses and stop himself rather than have his brothers stop him. I know he's hurting over the little girls death but he's got a strong sense of what is right as well. After all he's a member of IR and thats all about saving lives not taking them.
Please hurry with the next chapter the suspense is killing me lol.
nikki-browneyes chapter 29 . 2/7/2004
Woah, intense. I didn't think that Scott would get that far. I thought that maybe his brothers would get to him before he reached the guy. Truthfully, I'm glad that he is beating up the father (doesn't deserve to be called a father. I've got a better name in mind, but I can't put it up here).
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 29 . 2/7/2004
Wow. I'm glad Scott's feeling better and to be honest, I really don't blame him for doing what he is, but that still doesn't make it right. Still very well written, I'm loving every minute of this! That man deserves whatever Scott gives him, let's just hope Virgil and John hesitate a bit or something. Just don't let him go too far or he really will be over the edge mentally :-S
Canadian-Lynx chapter 29 . 2/6/2004
WHOO HOO, scott's beating the stuffing out of her dad! I can't WAIT to know what happens!
Mrsgordontracy chapter 29 . 2/6/2004
Yes i did "whacks you on the head"
I don't like Scott right now. :( Its amazing how anger and hatred can over take him. I hope Virg and JOhn can stop him!
Phoenix Sparrow chapter 28 . 2/6/2004
Hi there. Newbie reviewer to this story. I've read it start to finish though to date. Took couple days cos of college and not being in though. Absolutely amazing is all I can say. Poor Scott though, he'll be covered in scars! Bless him. This story has been so very well written, it's amazing. Took me a while to figure out who Ruth was though. Slow me.
I look forward to seeing where this will go and await with anticipation the end product of Scott's predicament
Jules47 chapter 28 . 2/6/2004
I', glad Scott opened up a bit and talked to John, at least now we know what Scott is thinking but it's not good. I don't like the idea of him going after the girls father, no good can come of it for either Scott or the father. I hope he doesn't go through with whatever he is planning. I can understand his worries about whether or not he will be able to go on rescues again, I bet the first rescue will be the hardest no matter what the outcome with his leg. It's going to be difficult for him to deal with but he's a Tracey and I have confidence in him.
Looking forward to the next chapter.