Reviews for Witness
545ygh43 chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
you, my friend, are SO EVIL! *Giggles insanely*
yama: dont mind her. she just had 2 cans of coke
lk: and i dont damn regret it! heh, poor tai! please continue soon!
LK
Yakari Taito chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
continue soon
Britannica Moore chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
*chuckles* I wonder...if japanese mobsters are anything like the italian ones. *shurggs* Long time no see! i bet you don't even remember me! Good story here.
Brit
lil miss meiling chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
I'm def. liking it so far. I hope you come out with an update soon so I can see what happens next :-)
Kamichi chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Wah! Update again soon! This is one of my favourite fics! *Clings*! I'll send you cookies shaped like Yamato and Taichi holding hands! Whaddaya say? ; Update!
lil miss meiling chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
update soon! .
ex-FAHgeek chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Yay filler.
I'm not going to pretend that this was an excellent chapter in my review - its obvious purpose was to tie up some loose ends before moving onto the next step in the action (making sure Hikari's safe, Yamato officially becoming Tai's "bodyguard"), but it's good to see the details being covered.
Also, my compliments on going back and actually correcting the plot hole from before, rather than just having the author's note. Good form.
Looking forward to seeing things get exciting again!
Sillie chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
Heh... continue soon!
Dragi chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
cool chapter and please hurry up and update really soon please I have ti know what will happen next please I cant wait for the next chapter to see what will happen please. and good luck with you're story and the next chapter.
love dragi
545ygh43 chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
yay! you updated! *falls off her seat* see i told ya i was at the edge of my seat! *grins* anyway, i really like this story plz update soon
Sweetlilbee chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
Oh I loved it so much. :)
ex-FAHgeek chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Good job!
By the way, if this is repetitive, I'm sorry - my computer froze up the first time I submitted this review and I wasn't sure if it was sent.
Anyway, I'm intrigued... so what happens next?
Chapters 1&2: I like how you opened the story with the same scene viewed by two different characters. It solidifies that these are the two to whom the reader wants to pay attention, regardless of who has perspective at the time. Now that I've made the compliment, however, for future chapters I recommend not reusing the idea - it's okay once, but it would become trite and tired to read every chapter through twice.
Chapter 3: I was going to ask how the gangsters knew where Tai lived, but then I remembered that Tai had his sports bag at the beginning, and by the time he'd been bound and gagged, he'd probably dropped it. Thus, I assume they figured it out from one of those "If found, please return to..." tags or perhaps his wallet if he kept it in there... but if it was his wallet, does that mean the gangsters now have things like Yamato's address and phone number (or those of Sora or Koushiro or Daisuke, etc.)? Yikes!
Anyway, looking forward to the next installment!
Anime Writer2 chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
this is so good! but were they not at work before? and now there out on vacation? just a minor difference, this is really good, hurry up and update!
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Well, so far, this story's pretty good. Wonder what's going to happen with the younger kids? Anyway, good story, and please review mine. I'm not updating again until I get 10 reviews.
missteenybeany chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
*gasp* oh please please please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »