Reviews for Queen of Diamonds
Angelic Temptress chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Truly enjoyed your storytelling and characterization of Remy. Rogue felt a bit too like a damsel. Thanks for writing. :)
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
So i really enjoyed the story...really liked the mystery and how everything turned out. I also like that you provided enough info into what happened with Vargas so even though i didnt read the comics i could still follow along in the fic.
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
So very unexpected... it was to good to stop. Ill have to go keep reading.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great first chapter. Except i have no iea why remy is mad at rogue.
Anamarie Chambers chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I first read this hot on the heels of X-treme. I still enjoyed it. 'Course, I LOVE a good murder mystery! Between Gambit and Rogue and a very twisted murder plot, you had me at the word go. Reading it this second time around, I really was able to appreciate your use of foreshadowing. I loved the way the words you chose rolled off the tongue and cemented the characters to the plot. It made me a little sad that we no longer have X-treme Gambit and Rogue; that run was, in my opinion, a good one for them. Ah well... thanks for writing this story all those years ago!
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
You really have outdone yourself! I loved "House of Cards," so I figured I'd read another one of your AMAZING Romy stories.

This was an awesome suspense story-I wouldn't have predicted any of those twists. This was so dark, yet angsty...I loved it.

As usual, I feel as if you described their relationship perfectly...with a few added twists. You do such an awesome job of delving into character's minds and making all actions seem psychologically-driven-not random.

If I saw this (or any of your stories) in the bookstore, I'd totally buy it. You should publish a crime/suspense story!

I have no constructive criticism because I see this story, like House of Cards, as perfect.

All in all, I really loved this story! It kept me on the edge of my seat, yet got my mind thinking about all the human aspects to the story (the scar thing was ingenious, by the way). Thank you so much for writing this story because your skills made it amazing. On to read more of your other surely wonderful stories!
SW chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Wow! Just ... wow. The imagery, the symbolism, the characters woven within characters ... it was spellbinding. I could not stop reading - I guess that's what lazy Sundays are for, right? :) This was an amazing story, and I absolutely loved, above all else, the development and progression of the Romy relationship. You wrote the angst perfectly, and then their strength, their connection when they find their way back to each other and a mutual understanding (finally!) of their bond and their love. Wow - this was amazing!
Sugahroc57 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Again another awesome fic. You are truly an artist. It came to life for me, the horror, the suspence, the undeniable love that they have for one another it's amazing.. Chapter 4 really got me choked up... Whoa! Anywho thanks for a beautifully written story...
Basched chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Again a truly mind blowing reading experience and I learnt a bit more about tarot cards too!

I loved it and you style of writing is certainly a favourite!

Thanks so much!
karebare89 chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
perfect! absolutely perfect!

loved every bit of this story, hun _
BelleDayNight chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
I know I'm reading this several years after it's completion but it's still a great read. Good job with it!
BelleDayNight chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
*blinks* That was an intense chapter.
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Glad Gambit has his heart back. Too bad Rogue had to almost die for him to gain it.
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
The tension in the air is thick! Well written!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I always wondered what MO stood for, thanks for the definition! Good opening chapter. Rogue and Remy were both pretty screwed up after that near-death experience and the consequential loss of powers. I look forward to more though!