Reviews for Little soul lost
LovelyGirl51 chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
Wow, I love this story, and I'm sad that it's over.
slekwati chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Dear Joss,

Thank you for dishing up such amazingness and epic and then passing on that amazingness and epic to someone else so they could write some amazingness and epic.

It is truly amazing and epic.

Slekwati.

In all seriousness, this seemed perfect to me. I would have loved to see their relationship more drawn out, maybe little friendly moments between the two?

Simply fantastic - I'm now off to read the sequel!
SwiftDragonfly chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
Wow, this was really good! The grammar and spelling was a bit off in some places, but overall very nicely done! However, I think you should change the rating to 'M' instead of 'T', mainly for chapter 10.
Alyson chapter 15 . 3/12/2006
It was such a great story, I really loved it!
Spaugs chapter 15 . 11/22/2005
WOW! great series, some spelling issues every once and a while, but u had a great main character I could actually connect with, and tht takes a lot. Go you!
emilocodo chapter 15 . 7/19/2005
omg I LOVE this story! You've captured all of the characters really well, and Lisa and Spike are so sweet together:)
Jon891 chapter 15 . 7/11/2005
Then they were suddenly kissing passionately. Yhen buffy walked in and tryed to break them up.
manda chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
omg omg omg. i love this chapter. you have to update quickly please. keep up the great work
freekshow chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
i love ur fic Little Soul Lost itz original and the character is unique

dont make me wait 2 long 4 the next chapter

keep up the awesome writing

~erica
amanda chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
omg omg omg

you have to update soon and very very quick i need to know what happens.

keep up the good job
Lox chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Teanni? You there darling? Everything all right? ...I guess she's not at home. But WHERE could she be!
Rigan chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
wowee. this is just fab. I really really like it. Good job with tying in episodes to the story. *applause* Need any help, just us a shout. Cheers!
sam chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
ok i dont have an account on this webpage but you have to help me get out the word, we must fight for angel, post a "story", or a review email, do anything to let every one know a bout this have them sign our petition. we have over 210 now, we need more. our shows are known for their strong fans. show them that we will not give up. tell everyone!
FreakyKat chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
I really do like this. Keep at it!
FreakyKat chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
How can this not have any reviews! This is awsome! I love it! keep writing your great at it!