Reviews for A Druid's Dare
Teprac S chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
Interesting fic. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully there will be more to come. Hopefully those in charge will see the wisdom of producing the rest of the series on DVD so I can refresh my memories. Thanks again.
coda KAZ 2Y5 chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
thanx for finishing - i love what you did with the ending!
coda KAZ 2Y5 chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
i really like this story! please dont leave it like that...i hope you'll update it soon, and not leave us all hanging any longer... please! x x x
Randi chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
I love your story and I am anxiously waiting for the ending. Please don't leave us hanging too long.
Misery2412 chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
Wah...I hope you don't let us wait too long!

Love reading your fic! Was kinda torture to wait so long for the next parts. ;)

Greetings from Germany
Randi chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
This story is wonderful. I hope the author plans on completing it soon.
kiss316 chapter 10 . 3/20/2006
Another wonderful update which I am late in reading. The whole situation with Nick having to face the place of Julia's death worked well with the pursuit of the druids. You left this at a great cliffhanger. Hope we don't have long to wait for more!
Iniysa chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
Awesome story so far! Please hurry with the next update!

Lauren
Nina chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
Argh ! Cliff ! I read all your story and it's fine. I like it, the relation between Derek and Nick. Thanks for this story.
loopyx chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Argh! what a cliffhanger!

lol

please update son im on the edge of my seat. its wonderful to see that people are still updating poltergeist the legacy fanfics, and this one is ace.

please update soon im loving it.

love Loopy!x
kiss316 chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
Oh my! How wonderful to see that this has been updated... and now I wonder how I never seen that it was updated before this time... *thinks*

Derek and Nicks "head butting" relationship is always a key point in fics. You did a great job with the flow of the conversation :) Poor Nick. But I am still intrigued!
kiss316 chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Great story so far. Derek and Nick's bantering and teasing each other are put in at the right moments to add some light humor to your story, and rings so true to the actual characters on the show. As well, Alex's teasing and concern for Nick is also well brought out, and seems perfectly canon. Great progress with a nice pace to set you up for what may come next. Really liking it so far!
silenceinlight chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
YOUR UPDATE MADE MY NIGHT!

Yeah, you thought you'd gotten rid of me. Well guess what? YOU WERE WRONG. Since I was online I thought I'd check out the stories, and you'd updated a month ago! That's awesome and definitely made my night. I'd ramble more but it's crazy early and I need to do this revolutionary thing out there now called 'sleeping.' But as always...

YOU ROCK AND UPDATE SOON!
boyles babe chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
Thanks for updating, I have been waiting weeks for this.

I love the way that you write the characters (especially Nick), you capture them perfectly.

I am looking forward to many more chapters and plenty of Nick anst and Nick bashing
denise-42 chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
Please keep going with this story its great, i like it because its about Nick my fav character.

Denise.