Reviews for It's in your Blood
ElfishScallywag chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
2 weeks? You last updated 2 years ago! I really hope you'll continue this...
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
write more... please?
zippyfox chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
great story update soon

hpfreak chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
What happened to the TWO WEEKS?
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
This is a very good ff, but you haven't posted for over a year when you said you'd post in about 2 weeks. I hope nothing bad has happened.

Please update if you can.
Marguerida chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
"THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED, AND IS NOT ABANDONED, but it is on hold for two weeks."

Ok, it's a year since this was posted, but I hope there is still a chance to read the end. Someday
Hope Night chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING! Updateupdateupdate! Pwease?
Dakota Reynolds chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Dana Whelks chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
griiffins chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
2 weeks? somehow its a bit longer than that! ta 4 my review, it was superb, and my story aint that good, lol!

i love this though! there are a few spelling mistakes, like secret doesnt have an e on the end, and barron is spelt like this not barren. i love the idea! i wish id thought of it! you know when sirius and james first came through, they were talking to ron and hermione. but ron comes in a second later with the quidditch team! how does that happen? maybe ive misread it or summat! update this soon!

miz g
Kal Torak chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
hehehehe, this is great! Gotta love padfoot and prongs fan fics, they really are brilliant, and this is no acception. Good to see you updating still, and GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS yet agian!
good to see ye around again! looking forward to more matrix updates!
Faerfaen chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
This is a really really good story! i really hope you continue it soon!
*~* dy *~*
Invader Courtney chapter 7 . 4/3/2004
AWESOME! I love it! PLEASE keep going soon! That's just... (for lack of a better word) awesome!
LilyoftheValley chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
Great story! I hope you can update soon. I've been checking all of last month. I really like the idea of James and Sirius going forward in time, but I think it would be really cool if Remus came in too. (Just an idea) _
Zaneta chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Great job, it is interesting to see two best friends see what happens in the future. Especially these two pranksters :D Keep up the good work!