Reviews for No Words
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Very cute! And it's good to try new things, right? Now that you yourself have written it, H/Hr isn't *that* bad, is it?
Irish Girl Lis chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Why do you hate H/H ? are you a R/H shipper or D/H? Any way, this was a really great fanfic! Please write more! I promise to read and reviw!

Your humble reader,

Alyssa Epstein (that is the last name of a canadian actor jake Epstein! He's so hot!)
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
aw how sweet.
luv nats
Vexiphem chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*squees* You wrote H/Hr! *grins* I never, in a million years, thought I would be delighted to see a H/Hr story, but alas, reading too much Lissanne can have that effect on you.
Anyway, I enjoyed this piece a lot. It's very sweet how she can convey her feelings without words, and (I think) quite believable. The image of them sitting a window of the Astronomy Tower is priceless...if I could draw, I would draw that image. *blinks* I'm blabbering. I'll leave you alone now...*goes off in cheerful post-H/Hr fic bliss*
koishii-glory chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
That was good, even though u don't like h/hr. I'm not it's biggest fan, either, but some, like this one, are cute.
Leah6 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
too cute! im sorry you dont like h/hr, you sure are missing out on a lot of great fluffy fluff and a truly incredible ship! -leah
Pickle2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I think it was really sweet. Although, I really like H/Hr fics. This was really well written though. I have to say that I am definately a Ginny/Draco shipper, but this was a great change for me too. Good job! This totally made me smile.
Sandroc chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Brilliant story.
paradox01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
You hate H/Hr? Well you did a pretty cute story regardless of that. D
- Paradox
Guineviere chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I can't say I'm a big fan of slash, though supposedly I'm writing one o0 But I like the way you put everything in present-tense. S'cool.