Reviews for Eyes That Defy
kittywitchy chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
You're not gonna update huh? Pity...
RosieVIII chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
u need tokeep writing! or i'll dieee DX
andysanime chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Good job so far on this story.
BriAnon chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
...it's been 6 years since you last updated but... PLEASE! I'M BEGGING ON MY KNEES FOR YOU TO CONTINUE!
SilentShadow chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
This is a great story. I know you've probably stopped writting it but if you could update it at some piont I'd love to know what happens!
SilentShadow chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
wow this chapter is good!
shadowrealm818 chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Great story. Update soon please.
Kyra Akeli Lachlan chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
An unique idea(I can't spell and i still pass english!)
Dragonmage150 chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
in the first chapter you said ryou didn't care about being a whore... now you're emphasizing it more. didn't seem that bad for him at first.

but I bore with stories that are mostly about ryou and his pain with a character i'm not interested in. (pegasus)

what is with malik's attitude towards marik? he isn't the same, he's weaker. you KIDDING? Malik is FEMININE compared to marik! it seems almost in this fic you're making marik the weaker one... I hate that.

yea yeah repost soon (no kidding repost VER VERY soon dammit ur so lucky i had lotsa lotsa other fics to read or I'd kill you now) but at least i like the way oyu had the yami named marik and the hikari named malik... you see i hate it when i see it the other way around just because they saw malik with the marik name first-marik seems like it's the stronger more evil name.

ryou really wouldn't be expert theif and NEVER as good as fighting as malik, and malik's more of a controller, and strategic than a good fighter... at LEAST make ryou in between them, (though I really think he'd be more like yugi in these situations...)

malik is good at strategy but not as good as bakura, he even needed bakura's help to get his body back. see he knows it too. and malik was only a threat to bakura because of his crazy yami.

AHH! crazy. exactly. marik doesn't exactly seem that in this fic. but that's okay. however... making too much of ur characters off character isn't... you seem to be doing that with my favs.

and... i thought when the street rats stole money from them at their houses and they had ot pay debt as slaves... i thought it was more like that. then AGAIN... there's just too much stories i read where the summary is different from the story. even better if it went that way. but i still like ur fic... (u kidding i said i'd kill you remember)

and ryou IS albino, he can wear contacts... and this is a fic so that makes it more so... his hair is white. ALBINO... and does an albino have to have the eyes that aren't dark...? albinism is a certain type of gene carried from the parents or something so... if both of his parents had dark eyes that would be likely wouldn't it? and ryou actually doesn't have dark eyes. they're a teal, aqua or greenish bright blue. sometimes even jsut bright green... anyway, bakura's the one with darker eyes. his eyes are the ones that are almost completely balck. -cool!

too bad i didn't have black eyes. and too bad i ddin't have red eyes. and too bad i didn't have purple eyes. i'm surprised the yugioh characters have them. then again what would malik be without those lavenders? he wouldn't be malik. and... damn i need to start getting contacts too...
Dragonmage150 chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
wait... yugi is fifteen, ryou sixteen, malik seventeen?

ryou eleven when taken in, five years later blah blah blah

malik nine when taken in but they look up to him as an older brother he must be at least a year older than ryou

yugi twelve when taken in, he's the youngest of them... fifteen right?

I really need to get that right. tell me.

what i don't like the way you made ryou cut himself that is... OOC. and he isn't head strong with stubborn personality equal to malik. he ISN'T...

marik was playing with malik right? he could release himself from the dagger anytime he wanted? and bakura does NOT look like ryou... my freaking "family" thinks i look like my stupid retarded acting weak younger sister just because she has brown hair only i look more mature... guess what. it's not true. she looks nothing like me. don't be fooled by haircolor.
F.K.T chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
UPDATE please its getting really good
Ivory Tears chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
I really love this story, it rocks! I hope you're able to update soon, this is really good! Update soon please!

_ With sugar on top.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Great story! I really enjoyed the first chapter and plan to read the others soon. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but I have to point out that Ryou is not an albino. He is pale, but his skin does have pigment, and his eyes are very dark. Again, sorry, but I thought you should know (I really don't mean to be nosy). You're a great writer, by the way.
Chishio Ame chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
i like it i hope someone kills pegasus and i cant wait for the update
blah chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
hurry up and update what is taking u so damn long.