Reviews for Confessions: Dream
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Yes, it is sweet. And somehow I can see him doing that. Nice variation on the Dracula mind-reading thing. But I thought that only worked on 1. other vampires or 2. minions of the undead (which she was through about half the book). Other than that. Great story!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
You're right; it was kind of cute. He may be the only one of the League whose profession invovled genuine law-breaking, but I personally see Skinner as the most innocent of the League.

After all, all the others have at least the hints of a body count in their histories, but Skinner doesn't have anything of the sort.

Loved the flashbacks to Tom's views on his past with Huck and Allan as well, by the way.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
You are good! Very talented. These "Confessions" are quite enjoyable; I liked the Jekyll one, too, but was in too much of a hurry to read more to comment on it.
Can I have a Tom plushie, too? :)
morph chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Oh, poor Tom! I think it's so sad how he lost those two friends. You are a very good writer, yet I'm not very sure what it is that I like about your writing. Maybe it's bacause I think you stay true to the characters and your stories are both simple and comlicated, all at the same time. Keep up the extraordainary work!
e l i s a chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Very cool. You killed Huck! Aw, poor little Tom! It's interesting that Mina should pick up on his dream-angst, don't you think? ::wink wink:: For the next one, I'm with Darkena on this. Jekyll's got tons of in-built angst with having to cope with Hyde as well as having a crush on Mina. I'd like to see what you'd do with that idea.
Enduro chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This is particularly interesting. I liked the snoring idea, but not the watching idea... well, she can't really see him, so I guess it doesn't contribute much. And the part of getting over Dorian - I doubt it very much, Mina. Simply delightful.
~Enduro
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That was good, very dramatic. I liked the Skinner snoring part, so adorable. As a suggestion on what can be done for a story about Jekyll, perhaps on how Jekyll has an attraction to Mina but still can't bring it out including all the arguments with Hyde.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
*Hugs Tom tight*
*sniff* That was amazingly well written, so beautiful and sad for Tom, loved it it!
~Sethoz
Clez chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
*hugs the Tom plushie Raven gave her* Aww... saw some deja-vu in there :S... but it was beautiful and amazing, and... now I'm depressed. Brilliant though...
Clez