Reviews for How This Feels
Ambarlost chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
This is a good fanfic. It's utterly simple, nothing much really takes place, but it feels touching in an odd way... (Geez, I sound like an $$...)
Viridian chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
What a sweet story. I like how you've portrayed the nurturing and responsible side of both boys.
Tricycle chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Oh how CUTE! _ Kamio was SUCH a sweetie, and the whole story was just nice. ) Though I'm pretty sure Shinji's the one with two younger sisters, while Kamio has an older one...
Jenny-fer chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
GAH! The END? *wails* That was awesome! I want more! ToT *glomps TachibanaKamio* _ Great fic!
Regatto chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
*speechless* A rating of four hankies on the tearjerker scale!
Wonderful, wonderful job. Your Kamio...he just breaks my heart. And Tachibana? *tears starts flowing...* Oh lord, becoming incoherent.
You absolutely have to write a sequel. To end it like that is inhumane. I really love your writing.
Fat Noodle chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
yaata! I luv Kamio( he's one of my fav. characters)! A really good fanfic. i think. It describes Kamio very nicely i think. _~
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
aww Kamio! I love it!
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That was cute! I want more!
yukuro chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
;_; aww... another great chapter. I really love Kamio *gush* thanks for writing such a great story x)
Kit chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
oh man! This is so nice and heart-warming. Kamio is really quite nice, when he's not screaming at Momoshiro. XD Lovely fic!
yukuro chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
aww ;_; very sweet fic.
ToT I love Kamio! Great way of portraying him. I applaud you *glomp* x)
I hope there'll be another chapter to this! _;;
Keep up the good work!
Mata chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Aww..Kamio has always been a fav character of mine. Too bad there isn't so many stories about him, he really is interesting. I like how you made him so sweet with his sisters..and Tachibana-san is quite the charmer too. Is there hope for something more between them later on?