Reviews for The Woman of the Shinsengumi
blackz chapter 13 . 10/4/2004
COOL! I luvin' it! I'm so happy rite now that my fic had reached a hundred reviews and you're making the greatest fic of saito and tokio! I luv them both! Now i'm goin to read the another sequel! Omedeto Imalefty-san!

*blackz*
Koneko chapter 13 . 2/1/2004
*tapes your hands to you r keyboard with INCREDIBLE STICKYNESS tape*
MUAHA! TYPE!
write more, think less~!
Koneko
stungun millie chapter 13 . 1/31/2004
sequel sequel sequel *shouting with envy*
Bad Notions chapter 13 . 1/31/2004
Another fantastic story! And I really enjoy the way you depict their relationship. The battles were exciting and the parts concerning Okita and his illness were very moving. As for a sequel, I think yes. That bit at the end where Saito killed the man attacking a Shinsengumi family set that up nicely. It seems like the victim's son, Shiki, could prove to be quite a problem for Saito somewhere down the road. I'll be keeping an eye out for you next fic!
Koneko chapter 11 . 1/25/2004
_
so kawaii!
interesting cliff-hanger
*holds your keyboard ransom* WRITE MORE!
~ Koneko
StunGun Millie chapter 11 . 1/25/2004
wow im impressed ur really good at writing battle scences nothing like me or my sister give me pointers. oh and i wrote 2 more poems.
Koneko chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Finally! Hell, who cares if their marriage was arranged? I don't
Ah...blessed fiction
Write more! Think less!
~Koneko
stungun millie chapter 10 . 1/16/2004
finish finish finish
StunGun Millie chapter 9 . 1/9/2004
yeah it's a thing that if alot of people sign it then they can't ban anime!
stungun millie chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
i just want 2 tell u 2 give me ur address name because i want 2 put it on an asanti-potion because...because they're planning 2 ban all anime from america
stungun millie chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
please please finish. i can't believe u had 2 drop off at the most intresting part. update soon!
Koneko chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
ah nuts...oh well i suppose i'll have to tell you then...check out the second chpater of my fic when it comes out ( soon! )
~~ Koneko
Stungun millie chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
ah how could u just let drop off at the best part? please please finish!
StunGun Millie chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
my sister's the one who wants it
Koneko chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
gah...fine...it is sort of topsecret!
do you have IM?