Reviews for The choice
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
chapter 6
Princess CatK chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I like what I've read so far, however, you need to edit it so that the talking is broken up into paragraphs of who is talking. also, the story seems confusing a little bit since I can see sertain parts of the movie in your story and yet its not the movie at all. You need to decide if you are writting your own fanfiction or if you are writting a fanfiction that is stricly from the movie. If you are going to do that "which i have done with several tv shows and movies" you need to write something along these lines in the begining:Based on the movie Legend by and screen play by whoever wrote it. Other than that its a great story!
excentricaluli chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
WOW, I love this its really nice when do you think you will post the next chapter?
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
more!
Icy AngelWings chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
intresting twist to the movie ending...but the chapters could have been longer with detail adn beoken up to show who was talking. but is really the end?
sdira chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
While I love that Lilly chose Darkness in your story, your formating is very poor and it is hard to read, and most of the story is just a repeat of the movie's material.
Mistress of Darkness4 chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
mwuuhahahaha...Darkness is the supreme ruler of the universe...and Lili at his side...*sigh* what more could I want. um R U going 2 continue? If you do torture Jack mwuuhahahaha...haha. _
mystic angel of the tarit chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
good story. write more soon.
Ahome-Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hi! your story is great! I love it, my name is Alma and I'm from Mexico.

I love the Lord of Darkness and of course i love Tim Curry, i love his voice...everything.

Please Lily must choose Darkness please please!

Update soon, i will waint it impaciently...thanks!
Jokersaccomplice chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
did she pick Darkness then?...I'm sorry am I just slow..she did choose Darkness right?...I mean who can resist TIm CUry's deep purry voice right? _
Rosie McLovin chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
More! More!
Snowstar chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
well what next it's good so far...
Gale chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This story is very hard to read. I could be wrong, but I don't think that stories in script form are allowed, and this is barely in script form. It could be a formatting problem, but even when you write in prose, you should change paragraphs whenever someone new starts speaking. Punctuation and grammar are a bit hard to follow as well.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
hi! i love your story_ please update soon,dont leave this wonderful story incomplete,please update.
- irene
megumisakura chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
hi!_ this is the first time i read a "LEGEND" fanfic,and this one is really good!i hope you can update soon,i can't wait to read the chapter3 i believe it's going to be awsome!
sincerely