Reviews for Shadows Paint Light
Puritina chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This was a really good chapter. Not much to say. Very supsensful.
Puritina chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was amazing. I loved it so much. I was a little confused at some parts though but it was really good.
caramelswirl11 chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
SUSPENSE
Ennon chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
Glad you liked it, Lalena- and I hope you get a chance to read (and review) my 'Time Wounds All Heels' story!
Ennon chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
Lalena,
True, Craig and Manny went missing (in this story) ten years but this was their SECOND child (Pepito) who was ten months old, while their firstborn (Esperanza) they'd given up at birth almost ten years before and had others raise to keep safe!
Lalena chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
I really liked it, but one thing, if Manny and Craig went Missing 10 years ago who come their child is only 10 months old?
Good job though
BatLauren chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I know it's kinda late, but I loved your story. It was creative and the writing was fantastic!
Ennon chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
bookdragon 14- Yes, it's the same Travis and I think if he and Emma met, they could hook up but I decided to make him more of an 'offstage character' for this story. Also remember that the characters of both Emma and Travis are in Grade Nine on their shows even if the actors themselves are a few years apart in age! Anyway thanks a GREAT DEAL for all your encouraging reviews!
BaLLin BaBi Grl- I'm glad you enjoyed the story and I appreciate your kudos!
S- Glad you loved it!
swizzbeatz- I've never seen that show you're talking about but I'm glad the impact of the revelation was 'intense' for you and thanks again for your reviews!
Jamie- I hope you didn't lose too much money on Ashley but I thought she'd be a good 'red herring'.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed reviews and I hope to write another story one day but life's getting busy again so it may be awhile!
BaLLin BaBi GrL chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
Hey. its so good. I look foward to reading your future work. :)
Later
yoursong chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. Emma's husband is Travis Strong from RFR, right?
swizzbeatz chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
This story is so awesome….[cries]….[cries again]..I love the thing with Craig’s beard…that’s awesome…reminds me of one of my fav episodes of Boy Meets World..anyway…good writing
S chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
hey wow! i loved it..really i did!
BaLLin BaBi GrL chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
Its really good i hope you update soon! This is a seriously amazing story
swizzbeatz chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
NO...u cant do this...I love this story... now u do this/i guess i'm gonna have to wait
S chapter 6 . 1/17/2004