Reviews for So Much Can Change
Kenta16 chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Another good fiction that will never finish. So sad. We should have other writers adopt stories like this so we can get an ending. Lol idk about you, but a lot of my favorite fictions remain unfinished/not updated for years... It kind of makes me want to cry when you have really good stories like this unfinished.
Little Shinn chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
keep going
cool and interesting
hope to see you update soon
Sanya chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I like this. Hope you will finish it.
Dark Sorcerer of Fire chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
I want some more...pls write a sequel to this story...

thanks
babyvicz chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Wow i love this story. its amazing

I hope you carry on writting. aswell as adding the next chapter

although you haven't updated in ages :)

Update Soon

Vikki :)
Lost-Remembrance chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!

in Liebe, Red Tail
MeLaNY8 chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
WTF! i'm seriously pissed off! this is just horrible (obviusly not your fic oh nonono the fic is fucking awesome) but i'm going to kill you, i need to know what happens! you can't leave it there, i beg you to continue xD please update you're just brilliant and there's no way someone will do it better than you this is probably one of the best taito ever atleast for me so...:deep sigh:... update?
skipper3 chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! USUALLY I NEVER READ FICTIONS THAT AREN'T COMPLETED AND HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED, BUT I WANTED TO READ THIS ONE, AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! THAT HAS TO BE THE WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! UPDATE SON! LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT YOU TOO! PLEASE! HOLY CRAP, I'M GOING TO START TEARING UP OUT OF ANGER/SADNESS/HOPELESSNESS! please update? I love it. :Crosses arms and glares madly: Meanie. :P
Na-cat chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
i really love your fic

i hope you decide to update one day
snowflke chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
oh I like, please update soon
Damned91 chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
I think this story is great! *adds to fav*

But I have a question to ask . . . When Will You Update? It's been a long time since you did. . .don't get me wrong I seriously want to know what will happen next in your story. . .

So I would be really happy if you'd answer my question.

Again GREAT work!
Roadsidefury chapter 10 . 10/10/2006
-Is very upset- Your author note says that you would update this in a few weeks, not a few months. And it's now OCTOBER. you updated this in AUGUST. That seems like a few months to me. -teary eyes- liar... I love this story. I just started reading it yesterday though. But it is so great. So, I think you should update, because you love your reviewers...right? -evil glint in eye- eheh...naw, I'm not that mean. I'll just be sad until you update. This story made me sad at some parts, like when Yama leaves at the beginning, but then it made me happy, when he met Ryan, because I like Ryan. But then he and Ryan got in a fight, so I was sad. But Yama and Tai are gonna get together, so I'm happy. Unless you break them apart. Then I'd be sad. Oh yeah, I was wondering, is Dan straight or what? because liveing with a bunch of gay guys, you'd think it might rub off on him or something...o.0 hmm. He;s not very important in the story, but he makes me laugh when you talk about him. Not too sure why though. But I like , did you find a new muse? I suggest your alter ego! they can be very wicked, but come up with really good ideas too. Plus, when something bad happens, you can always blame them! hah, I'm so mean... -gets hit by muse- ...-glares at muse- jerk... Anyways! I think I'll end my review for now. Update son?

-Autumn
bordge chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
hi..

after searching for so long i finally found your fic! i like the story so much coz the plot is kinda original in a sense. so my question is... are you gonna finish this story? what the hell happens to taichi and matt now the cat's out of the bag?
Aoken chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry! But if you do not go on v.e.r.y. fast with that fabulous, sensational, phenomenal (crying already? ), simply excellent and awfully magnificent story YOU will make ME cry! But, well, I think, I can't citicise that, can I? Since I haven't reviewed for so~ long! (
koneko-2005 chapter 10 . 3/7/2006
E... I really hope you still consider finishing this. I really like it a lot! Please do something for it *begs* please... you can't leave my poor Chi like this forever.