Reviews for So Much Can Change
DMA of D chapter 10 . 8/24/2004
hey. just wondering u should make ryan come back n beat the shit out of matt. b/c maybe sum1 told him wut happen to tai n he comes crashing in n starts fighting w/ matt b/c of tai. well hope u update it soon. gtg now ttyl and take care.
nEo-cHaNnot signed in as usual chapter 10 . 8/24/2004

and you're back! it's been FOREVER! *glomps LGF* if you don't continue soon, i'm sending all the angry readers after you again! :p

Moonlit Eyes chapter 10 . 8/22/2004

You hafta continue SOON! I love this story!
Mimi-102 chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
yo plz update soon pretty plz! the story is going greeat and what the hell did u do to my Tai? grr * death Glare * well anywayz plz update soon!
Redrum chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
"I just wanna smack them both upside their heads and then lock them both inside a closet!
545ygh43 chapter 10 . 8/22/2004

*points finger and glares.. but then becomes all chibi* YOU UPDATED! YAY! and of course i'll review this chappie, see, im doing it now! *points to review* ah, the plot twist.. what would we authors do without them! _ as for my name, i best change it, ne hehe. you hurt tai! bad goldfishie! your not getting any fudge until you update! nyah XP

~LK~ hehe im such a meany ~
Devildelivery chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
I think Taichi's very breave for telling things he knew he'd done wrong and accepted them. good for you!
FawkesFeather chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
not cool. what happened to Tai? but he's going to be okay? and then him and Yama get together, right? RIGHT? *stands threateningly over LGF holding a knife* RIGHT?
lampshadesrgreat chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
*joins mob of angry readers* i just read all you fic today, and i love it! you have to update soon! and that was a totally 100% evil cliffhanger
Acey Camui chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Melissa-T chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
THE JOY! o OMG is just too much to expres it in words you updated! im so so so so so SO happy! And the chapter was great! Oh how much I luv this fic, and how much I luv you for updating *_* thank you for updating thank you *gets to her knees and starts bowing* please update next chap soon _
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
WUT? THAT'S IT. AFTER ALL THAT WAITING. zaps u w/ lightning. u need to start updating faster. it's very good. i just hope tai will be alright. i bet the next chp is yama's pov in that conversation n when tai lost conciousness. well gtg now. l8r
Tyson chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
IT'S ME! *glomps LGF*

OMG YOU DEDICATED IT TO ME! *huge grin* makes me feel speciall!

Anyways onto the chapter...

poor poor Tai...wel, update soon ok!

I would say that I would but I'm working on an original fic for . You'll read it won't you!

P As for a muse...uh OOH I KNOW! May I introduce...DAWSON!

Dawson: *blinks*

Dawson is a blonde-haired blue eye male who's a top-notch guitar player, a skater, and a basketball player. _

And if you don't want him, I'll keep him! D he's one of my ocs...

ANYWAYS! UPDATE SOON! *hands LGF another chocolate rose*

Ikana Katsuragi chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
so god, i loved it, is it a taito or a yamachi? if tai is a bitch he must be a uke, oh well, i dont know about this stuff. Congrats, keep going, as i keep track of your fics :) good luck and get inspired. Pd. Lemon please! i want them together!
LemonTwist chapter 9 . 6/22/2004