Reviews for Jacques of All Trades
cptevelyn chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
I love it! I'm glad I stumbled upon this one because it's one of the best representations of Jack and Will I've ever seen. I was laughing about every minute of this. I really hope you finish it.

Well done!
MisoRamen-Chan chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
I know it's been years since you've updated this story, but I really would love it if you added another chapter or two!

I think that you would get some very good reviews if you updated, because not everyone is willing to look through the 04 stories.

JuicieJuice
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
loved it. true to character.
Kizu Mizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I'm intrigued. And impressed. Well written.

Awesome penname too! :)
eventidespirit chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
I just finished reading this fic yestereday and I really enjoyed reading it. I liked the way you depicted Jack and Will's relationship. It's so rare that you see a multichapter Jack and Will buddy fic and it's a fresh change to see a long adventure fic w/o much romance. I especially loved the chess game that they played and Weatherby being absolutely clueless as usual. French chess rules indeed.

My only qualms are that I wish that we got a see Anamaria a bit more (she was pretty funny in the bits that she was included) and that I really wish that this fic were finished-I wanna see how Jack, Wil, and co. manage to get away w/ this one.
Grey Highwind chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I'm reading this for the second time around (I *knew* the cross-dressing fic was around here somewhere!). Side splitting hilarious, as well as raucously funny. Will finish reading before commenting again at the end ;)
GroggyRae chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
please continue! the suspense is killing me!
Allacaya chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Hej,

this is a cool story. Truly one of Captain Jack's "harebrained and reckless" adventures.(: I laughed so hard reading about their dress-up excursion.

I loved the run-in with Norrington - I was so sure he had realized. That was the only part where I was rather surprised. It was a good, though.

Will you finish the story? It's such an evil cliffhanger - how will they get out of this spot of trouble. The odds don't seem favourable right now, if I may say so.

I would be very happy to know how this ends. It was really very enjoyable to read, so if you find the time to finish it, I would be most obliged.
Daughter of Horus chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
"Captain Sir Jonathon Augustus Sparrow the Third"

I don't know what's worse, the "Augustus", or the fact that his grandfather saw fit to pass his name down through the generations.
Meggie Dodge chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Ah, I'm glad to see you've hit your stride with this story. Special thanks for a stanza I hadn't heard, of "Blow the Candles Out." And for holding off the appearance, yea, the hint of the appearance, of the Clotho and Lachesis, you'd be welcome to borrow my firstborn child for all three of the hours he'd take, to reduce you to complete hebetude.

Truly, this one rollicks. Full of surprises and twists, and further proof (not that we needed it) that dressing up Jack Sparrow is always fun. Write the rest?
Rogue-Pirate chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
First born kiddies, ey? That sounds fair 'nuff, If, and I mean only if, you finish this story, it's too good to be abandoned, please dont say you've abandoned it...PLEASE!
shitsNgiggles chapter 12 . 4/24/2005
I like your story, it's cool. But have you abandoned it It's been forever, since last year you updated. ::shakes head:: I'll give a cupcake if you finish..
Lemmypie chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
You want first children? You can have mine, great tax write off but a bit chatty...Does a really good pirate "AYE MATEY!" For goodness sake finish this PLEASE!
Hwesta chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
I really enjoyed this, you kept the characters as they are in the film - much appreciated!
Hyrui Neoju chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
AH! What are ya doing leaving us on a cliff hanger like that? At the best bit too...

Love the story, so keep up the good work. I just have one question though, what did you mean by 'monarchy to pad your coin purse'?