Reviews for Thy Brother's Keeper
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
As much as the symbolism here is good, Kain is a Welsh name that means beautiful and has no relationship the name Cain (other than coincidentally sounding the same).
Saber Wing chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Love, love, love this story. It was beautifully done in every way. Well, I'm off the read the sequel!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh...I seriously got shivers while I read this, it's so well done. I love the obvious contrast between Kain and Cecil you portrayed. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
TobiasHawk13 chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
this story rocks...I love it! It'd be a good movie...like Lord of the Flies. It starts with a problem, peacefully, then it heats up, and then it turns a bit like horror. And the ends are similiar, both good, a happy ending in sight, but not yet complete. You should do more stories about Kain!
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
beautiful story lovey. well written, with good characterizations and a very believable storyline. *thumbs up* nice job.

eerian
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
oh, that gave me chills. it was awesome. no fluff bunnies for you! that was some hardcore darkness-pretty much the way i think things really were. very, very well written.

eerian
ruderevived chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
i can't get enough of your writng i am definately going to finnish all your stories and have added most of your Final Fantasy fics to my C2 please join as staff i have sent you an e-mail alert and also if you go to the staff option on your logon you can join there thank you
angel white chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Wow. Awesome, powerful fic. The way you tied in the humor lines in the midst of the battle was a great way to keep it real also. Kain and Abel.. how apropos. And yet not, in the end. :)
TobyKikami chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
You know there's something special about a fic that can toss out flip lines in the middle of describing a serious battle without turning the whole thing into comedy or just stupidity. But still: Whose dad is it? Really? I must know!

Please carry on!
Rydia Asuka chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
That was great! I love IV! Best FF game out there! The characters are so great and everything! I really liked it awesome story!
Rydia Asuka chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
I think it's really good! Keep it up! I love Final Fantasy IV! But I think it needs Rydia..._
C. R. Carter chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Er, I mean you *never* disappoint... Uh, yeah. I'm an ass. _
C. R. Carter chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
Gah! Who is this creep draining Cecil? Poor Kain, though. Can't ever seem to gain back what he lost, ne? And such a cliffhanger. I hope Kain and Cecil kick this guy's arse good. ;) Another great chapter; you never fail to disappoint!

(doc)
Sorceress Ash chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
I love this story to bits, and I didn't see that coming. You have to update, and soon, or me and many other people will die.
TobyKikami chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Nice twist. Now I *really* want to see more. And the "awful drag" line was great.