Reviews for Kenshin pops the question
InuGome chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Haha! I love it... super funny! Not the mention the cameos of our favorite Hanyou, and his favorite school girl from the future! Also, I think the appearance of who Kaoru thought as 'Kenshin' is note-worthy as well? Awesome fic! If you ask me, I'd agree with you. It truly would have been a good time if the proposal did happen this way.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very amusing especially with the interruptions from Inuyasha and YuYuHakusho, lol. :)
spongyninja24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow... that was gr8!

i love how you added inuyasha and yu yu hakusho.

and seeing kenshin mad is funna, you should be proud of this fic! -

ya no kenshin and kurama do look alot alike... wierd. 0.o

do more like this its a new and cool idea!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
silly really, and with three of my favorite crossover series!

ginny
shooting star180 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is realy funny! I loved how you put Inuyasha and Kurama into this. it realy made things funny!

Keep it up! And also...Would you mind reading my story?
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
It was very cute. I'm going to add you to my fave author's list. Please check out some of my stuff. I have one under DBZ, one under Fullmetal Alchemist, and a one-shot under Naruto.
Lunar Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Kenshin sure did have an interesting time trying to propose, didn't he.. lol...

Wonderful story! And I loved the Inuyasha and YYH appearances!
C. Sardothien chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Defininatly amusing. (Sorry if I spelled things wrong!)
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
kawaii
Jaeger chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
LOL! Poor Kenshin just can't catch a break, can he?

Funny story. :D
anmah chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Great job. I don't think there's been any type of proposing like that before. Awesome job, you did a great job of making it funny and romantic. I liked the parts when Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kurama came in. I liked the whole story and hope to read more stories by you soon, thanks and bye!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
i liked this and found it amusing, so here i am reviewing.
InsaneCrazyGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I thought it was cute! Poor Kenshin all of those interuptions. When Inu-Yasha and Kagome came it kinda just confused me... along with the Kurama thing. Hope it's not just me.
Angel-of-Twilight13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
WOW! THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND RANDOM! I mean, who would think that Inuyasa would randomly appere? AND I CAN"T SPELL! I haven't actually seen the show, but i really want to! ANY WAY, THIS IS AWSOME!
Lady Miako chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
YEY! Is the gonna be alot more so we can see their life together? PLEASE!