Reviews for Feeling This
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Cute, but oddly tragic. I really like it, and, I have to admit, you nailed Rath's personality right on.
Capella chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This is a really nice fic. I read it a long time ago, but never reviewed...I love RathxCesia, and that scene in book 11. It's so sweet the way Rath just up and asks her to let him hold her, and then he does before she even understands what he said, blushing like crazy the whole time. It's the best of RxC, right there. That and the scene with them in book 12, which remains my favorite scene in DK...Yes, the writing is indeed lovely. You should definitely know that by now. Thought fics are fun. This was a good Rath one, a lot of the ones about him seem a little *too* dark, but this was good. It really showed his character. I apologize for my randomness, I'm not thinking straight at the moment...
Tokidoki Addict chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*waves around the 11th graphic novel* I loved that seen ! it was soo sweet ! and haven't you noticed that all good anime/mangas' have a hug scene in 'em ? _~ This was soo good ! This will have a permanent spot on my favorites !

~* Forgotten *~
Rena the Turk Intern chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Witchitta: (blinks) LOVE IT!
Akima: She scares me.
Witchitta: (smiles.)
Roni Yuy chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
The second Rath/Cesia non-graphic fic I have ever read or found is a bit more appropriate. I'm certain that many others are extremely glad that this suavely done fic did not rot in your notebook. I enjoyed Rath's thoughts about his feelings for Cesia without really saying the l-word. That was appropriate for a character like Rath. It was tender. The strange sensitivity of an undeniably complex character like Rath was nicely imagined especially concerning certain issues he constantly worries about. The constant reminder of Cesia's presence in his arms was short and not too sappy to break the mood. The structure of the fic itself was also had nicely divided breaks that emphasize certain phrases and thoughts. Overall, nicely done.
Tifa Strife-Leonheart chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
really good fic Cesia/Rath forever
WatcherofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This I think turely captures how Rath felt and feels about her. I just wish to know what he does when they do find out what she is...*Has a suspiction about that barrening spell on the queen* But don't mind that anyways it was very touching bye-bye
ktirouth chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
That was great! I totally agree with you: people love the imaginary never-will-happen-in-a-million-years couplings. It's hard to find a RathxCesia love fanfic nowadays. I liked how you wrote down things Rath was thinking during their embracing. It's my favorite part in the whole series! Also, I want to thank you for using proper grammer and spelling! People out there have fanfics that you can't even read because the spelling is so terrible! Anyway, it was a great fic!
AngelWarriors chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
please right more Cesia/Rath stuff they have to be my all time fav. couple in the manga grat fic
rgeg chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
aw short and sweet!
snakespirit chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
T_T I Really really really like this. I was listening to a sad song on my CD player and reading this poem/song and it was so sad. I almost cried...-_-;;
I have a fanfic between Rath and Cesia ((and others)) and I was thinking of something like this ((but not a song))
I really like it when you added in the words in italics that were from the book, it seemed like an echo to me...-_-;;
Ah, somethings that happens to Rath reminds me of things going around me i guess.
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
oh! *waves book 11 around* YAY! Someone else has been inspired by the blatant (and sad) fluff in book 11 and decided to write a story! *cheers* but mine is more ooc than this supposedly, so go you! That is my favorite scene in the book; it seems so out of character and yet so in character to me, i _love_ it! This was an excellent story, and shall have a place on my favorites list! _ a wonderful piece of writing!
Lady Dragonnaine
HIKONICHIWA chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Awsome!
Battousai : *Shakes head and sighs *
ruroni : *smilein' pleasantly *
Inu Yasha : *Snoring asleep *
Kid Rath and lil Kenji: * Are playing *
Cesia & Kaoru : Very well done .
Rath : DEMON !
HI Sweat drops. :OKAY!
Make another Rath Fic !
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
If anyone saw me right now, I would probably have HUGE starry eyes. This is a great Rath insight one shot, especially since I finally got my greedy hands on volume 11 and I know the scene you're talking about. He was so cute when he asked if he could hold her, blushing the entire time. Poor Rath doesn't get it. You don't sit there adn tell someone that you hate that you're not going to let them die no matter what. And lyou're right, there needs to be more Rath/Cesia fics and fandom, they're a great couple. _
kitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This is a very good PoV. I can image Rath saying it to himself. _ Me like it. Write more