Reviews for Baby RedEyes
beowulf chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
ermm ok but how come the boy is like... umm.. named after logan. anyway i always thought a girl would be nicer. good story though
Sue Falkenkralle chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
Nice story, I like the way you write. Good (and funny *g*) characterizations! Please write more!
Musiqboy chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
This ie relly good
punkcatwitissues chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Really interesting. Just remember, Cerebro, not Ceribro. :) keep writing!
Angel LeeAnn chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
Sorry I'm behind in my reading. Anyway, thanks for the chapter! And I loved the ending! Lol. Poor Scott, but at least he's being a good sport about it.
daydreamer chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
Liked the update! Please continue.
Daydreamer chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Interesting story. I like the way it is going! Keep it up!
Jean1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
I think you sort of know thus as you hint at it but if the baby has red eyes then he doesn't actually have Scott's eyes. Scott has brown eyes - only the eyebeams are red. Like the story though especially how things with the birth worked out. Interested in where it goes.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
Yes! You updated quickly! I'm so glad. This was a cool chapter. I can't wait for them to return to the mansion. How will everyone else react?
Angel LeeAnn chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Oh come on! You can't leave us hanging like that! So what? Logan will have to deliver the baby? Poor guy. Wait. What am I saying? POOR JEAN!
emicablue chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
oh my god i need to find out what happenes next its addictaive in a good way
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Hurry up and write more!
flutemsk chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Good story so far. It really caught my attention. Are you going to do a flashback and tell a bit about how the characters got to this place?
I'm a big S/J fan. It's so hard to find good S/J where one or the other doesn't die. Keep up the story! Can't wait to read more.
caleb chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Unique story. Cool characters. Post more soon.