Reviews for The Art of Love
XxAnimeLuver 99xX chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i've always wanted to review on this story, it's soooooooo funny and cute!

my fav. was when joey saved her, sooooooo cute! :3 abviously 1 of my favourates!
can't think chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
geez, i wish more guys were like joey and didn't give up easily.
Joey's Baby Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
that was a cool story aw poor Joey he kept on trying and trying good job *wo go joey and mai*
testonethreefive chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
SQUE! Yes, 'tis your 'partner in crime' Oracle Mizuno! I LOFF THIS FIC! *glomp* You are an excellent writer, my friend. You also gave me a bit of inspiration for my own fic. I'm supposed to be writing a Draco/Hermione for my friend for Christmas... Yeah. _ Merry Christmas!

"For all that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."

TRAY of doom!

The authoress also known as Oracle Mizuno, Truth-Lies-Dreaming
RWT chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Torture from a book!
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
A bit out of character, but still cute and original _
Epops chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
sniff, sniff, sniff. Fantastic...I need a minute here.

::walks away::

(Wah! So beautiful!)
animorphs17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
LOL Man, Im doing good on reading good fics today, and yours is one of them. Good length, great story. A little history leson for us too. And comedy value. Heh heh heh. Stupid Ovid. Lol I give your fic a healthy 9/10 and a place on my fav list. Great job!
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Aw! Stupid Ovid.
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Hey, that was good! Man, that Ovid dude is crazy! lol I mean, all that stuff might have worked back in the old days, but in this day and age, I got two words for him: HELL NO! LOL Anyway, one question, though: Is this fic AU? Cuz Mai doesn't go to Joey's high school. In fact, she's not even in school! She's too old. lol Which kinda messes things up for her and Joey, but who cares! Lol, they're still my fav couple. _ Well, all in all, great fic! Keep up the good work! Maybe I can see more Joey/Mai fics from you in the future..._
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This fic totally kicked ass. It was hysterical! I love love loved. Do keep writing.
Sarah
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
that [sniff] was such a good fic! [sniff] i love the end, it was so sweet, and i like that 'burn... book... burn' part.!
hope you like rurouni kenshin, cause if you do please r&r some of my fics!
Miki-chanmo chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I like it!
anime girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Oh I love it so much!
I'm a big joey and mia fan!
Keep up the great work!