Reviews for The Peace of a Child
janette chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
can't say anything else other than it was absolutely precious
sunnyplace123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hooray for good Ken! I love stories that play up Ken and Wormmon's newly founded friendship! I like the part where he played soccer with the little kids. Well, keep up the good work!

_sunnyplace123_
Sugarette chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Kawaii story! Very Cute! Running out of Ways to say Cute.

Also, I LOL'd at Davis' Line.
cenkantra chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
No you won't.

( Bite me. )

- sigh -. Girgash opened this review early. We're finding typos as I read, and he wants to put them all here.

( She said she wanted criticism. )

- sighs again -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The reality was a breathtaking."

( It should be: 'was breatktaking', or 'a breathtaking one'.)

"...desks doing busywork."

( What, in Heaven's name, is 'busywork'?. It should be: 'desks, busy doing work'.)

" *Free!* he exulted "

( FFn review bot may delete the asterisks in the quote, but it doesn't make a difference. 'exulted' should be 'exclaimed', or something like that. Also, it would have been a good idea to make the first 'Free!' a spoken sentence, and the second 'Free!' a thought: Ken's reinforcing his declaration. )

"... some portable food items... "

( Wow. Where have you ever seen 'unportable' food? )

At my house. Usually, at around dinner.

( It's called Tupperware, Dragonclaw. And it's from your memory, so you should know. )

( Okay: Once again, a very good story. Full marks on the 'Maturity Scale'. Even a non-Digimon fan would appreciate this fic. )

I'm guessing this particular author reads alot.

( I think you may be right. )

Heh: Ken's day out reminded me of the times I used to sneak away from school.

( What was your record? Three days a week for a month? )

Bad stomach.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This is by far the most CUTEST Ken/Wormmon fic Ive ever read. You know somthing like this sould have been put in the series, I mean it; just a nice episode of Ken and Wormmon spending time together - dont stop writing!
Gelendra chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Aww! this was so cute, and fluffy, and perfect! Just the thing I was needing to read. thanks!
Vestque the Artist chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Extremely cute and beautifully written. Keep up the good work :)

Vestque of Enchantments
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Would this come after The Vigil, or be in continuity with the show? Never mind; I think it would work either way. Anyway, I'm happy for Ken, and a bit surprised that young Darrel managed to beat him in the soccer game. Eh, the former Emperor could use a bit of humbling. Great job!
blasw chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
WHAT TALENT WORK!

It did warm my heart though I am a Kaiser fan..

May I translate it into Chinese?(my mother tongue)
takuya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
aww that was so cute i really loved it tons
Nireya chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
O It's very beautiful 33!

I read your history, althought I need the dictionary for tnaslate some words 33

I repeat that I like this history . You must continue in that way O

PD: I'm from Spain ._. Sorry!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Really cute story! I loved it!
Izzy41630 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
AWESOME!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
What a sweet story!
Kenshin Himura chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Aww... very cute! One of the few stories without the gay relationship between Davis & Ken. _* I'm getting tired of those stories, eck! *cringes* I hope you right another cute Ken ficcie! _
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »