Reviews for The Nut Cracker
wendysam chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
Great fic! It has everything, a case, drama, science..., even romance which seldom present in the CSI show. This is totally some stuff for an episode. I love the chemistry between Cath and Gil.
Kate chapter 8 . 11/29/2004
This was interesting. It had plot and everything... You did a really good job of mimicking the show, with the teaser and plot twists. I was trying to guess it as if it were a real episode, which was weird; normally I just read fluff. My eyes have been opened to the fact that real stories can exist with good romance in them.
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
fantastique story!
janedoe144 chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
I loved Nicky's observation of a new twist on the NUT cracker. I'm sure many of the guys I work with would enjoy that too! I liked the end. I am a G/Cer all the way!
janedoe144 chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Ah, I like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Don Lang chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
WOW! this is a cool story and i can't wait for the rest so far it's been realy cool and i've only just started reading any fic on the net and this is defently recomended awsome story Gomey hope to read more.
The Madhatter2 chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
OMG. I LOVE the way this fic is going! The main case and then the GC aspect of it all... it's all just wonderful. :D Grissom's behavior the past few chapters are hilarious to me. Then Warrick and Jim's convo at the end of this chap about who's supervisor... HILARIOUS! I died right then. :P Great job!
kgb-willows chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Don't tell me that's it... You gonna do another chapter, right?
Really nice emotional/angst descriptions. I could feel poor Grissom's stressed reactions to Cath's instigations...
will
gilcathlover chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Great fic! Very unique and I just love how you're portraying Grissom. Can't wait to read another chapter of this one :-)
gilcathlover chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
angel chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This is a really great story, can't wait to read the rest of it.