Reviews for Consequences
inu 4ever chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Update would'ya? I luv this one. It's really funny. Yami sure is a scaredy cat. heh, but update. I really like this fic
WickedNightingale chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Please update
Yami and Desiree chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
That was so funny, please write some more.
Jessica Morgan chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
aww, totemo kawaii desne. Yami watching over Anzu as she sleeps. it's really romantic,

YamiXAnzu for eternity; because 4 ever doesn't seem that long.
WhiteRose36 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Woo! All I can say is... Wow.

Other me: Psst, you gotta go now. I gave you till 3.20 remember! Now get out of your chair!

Me: Oh! Hang on! Shh! Dont have to get so worked out!

Other me:*stares* FINE! HURRY UP WITH THE REVIEW!

Me: OKOK! Anyways, wow! Nice story! I actually read the whole thing already but I kinda skipped the lemon part cause I was a coward last time! Now, Im braver and all I can say is... You two are really good authoresses! Love your work! Please put up chapter 6 soon! I wanna noe what'll happen! More Yami/Tea fluff please! Thanx!

Always,

Yami/Tea fan
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
I love it! U MUST UPDATE SOON!
Elfbrat18 chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
LOL! Very funny! Stuck on lifetime...mwahahahaha! Reminds me of an episode of the Osbournes where Ozzy couldn't get anything but the bread-baking channel, or something. I am so glad that I found this story on I read it on another site and forgot to write down the url. 0.o; ...my bad... Anyway, this is really good, I can't wait for you to continue!
AnzuAngel chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
CMON UPDATE!
teas mini twin chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
HOW SAD! XD ;_; ;_;
teas mini twin chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
HOLY FUCKING SHIT XD XD XD XD THATS WAS TOUCHIN XD! HOW...DO...U ...THINK...OF ALL THIS XD XDOMG! I LOVE IT! XD
Kenzie14 chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Hikari/Rose from my understanding Mailk is the Yami and Marik is the Hikari...I found this out from a Yu-Gi-Oh facts site...Oh abd sorry for not being on line for a very long time my old computer crashed and I got the next ch. of the yu-gi-oh tlk show new computer is work greatly!

P.S. Sumthyin about Seto fainting is just to funny!

Yukino-*
isis chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
PLEASE UPDATE!
Silver Dragon chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
HI! All i have to say is... THAT THIS FICCIE IS GR8! Please please please please PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON! I LUVE YAMI/ANZU (or Tea) FICCIES! THEY ARE LIKE MY FAVE COUPLE IN YU-GI-OH!
isis sakora chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
OH MY GOD this is so funny, i really really really hope that u write more chapters
sunnithecrazyone chapter 1 . 12/28/2004