Reviews for Golden Fire
Rianna-Saraephina chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
I loved this. Your first-person telling is great; flows nicely, without the tedium of "I walked through door. I took a breath, then another. I looked left, then I looked right."...blah blah blah etc. etc. In other words, no unnecessary details that no one wants to read! Lol. The characters came out great, too :)

I like yer Yuki, and no, that is definitely no mary-sue x3

I have plans to read your other stories, so expect to see me again!

red.n.rain chapter 23 . 3/31/2012
Great story.
sillysammijo chapter 23 . 2/3/2011
This was such a great story and is was such a pleasure to read! I recommend it to all those who are reading the reviews before the story! RosieB you did wonderful! Two thumbs up! And I loved your oc’s! Especially Yuki and Haruko!
demideath chapter 23 . 11/30/2010
amazing story. i have never seen a story without a bais on inu/kog and kag/kik. once again, amazing.
FairyMoonGoddess chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I like the story line so far. Al thou I have a problem with the fact that Inuyasha is being portrayed as a weaklying that can't handle a human (If he is human). He is our hero remember! He is stronger than that. XD
FairyMoonGoddess chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I think this is one awesome plot for an Inuyasha story! I. Have read many fan fics but this one has a unique twist to it that I find refreshing. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the better than good work.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was my first story in fanfiction i have a especial love with your story really! "crying"
zia9583 chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
zia9583 chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
AWWWWW! I wanted to cry when they left! Awesome as always! BRAVA!
zia9583 chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
zia9583 chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
WHen Yuki shot down Jaken, I was almost screaming at the top of my lungs 'BOOYAH! GO YUKI!' I was spazzing extremely! Awesome as always! I'm glad Kouga finally backed off.
zia9583 chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
DAMMIT FLUFFY! WHY MUST YOU BE SOOOOO EMOTIONLESS! Now that that's out, the chapter was awesome as always!
zia9583 chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
Awww! I bet Fluffy was blushing the entire way home! I'm glad Miroku and Sango got together... They're good for each other...
zia9583 chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
I'm glad Ryu's dead. But it would be kewl if Yuki had a hanyou... Oh well. Awesome as always!
zia9583 chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
EH! Who da fudge is Ryu? Imma be confused! It was awesome as always, I liked the dragonfly lady!