Reviews for Addicted to Your Embrace
mnementh2000 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
It's a shame that this story is unfinished after such a long time. Quite an interesting change, Keitaro the innocent party and Shinobu the forceful aggressor. And then Motoko picking up on it without realizing the significance of the way that Keitaro's ki shows that he could not have forced himself on her and yet their kis spoke of SOMEthing occurring. Interesting story that I TRULY wish were finished.

Oh, and apparently the age of consent in Japan IS 13, and marriage age for girls is 16. Just a fact brought up by a few other writers that I recently confirmed by a Google search on such laws in Japan.
Kumorigoe chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Interesting. Very interesting.

This is certainly a take on Shinobu that I have never seen before. In point of fact, its vaguely uncomfortable to read, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I commend you on exploring a darker side to a character who could almost not have one. And as for the writing style, I think that the story and dialogue flow smoothly for the most part.

There are a few small grammar and spelling errors, (Genuine, for example, towards the end of chapter three.) That small issue aside, you have absolutely created something original here, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
MOAR! *growls* too good to leave off like this...
HarimaHige chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Its a long time since you updated this story. I hope you continue this.
someone chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
when you get the chance please update this story.
redwyrm chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
plese i am beging you up date this story
carter chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
interesting story, I really like it lol. I hope you choose to continue it in the near future.
Cloud1239999 chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Wow...

I have to say that you are one amazing writer. I'm not normally a person who would read a story like this after the first chapter, but the situation that you awoke in your writing grasped my attention like very few stories were ever able to. I congratulate you for writing this superb story.

I noticed that you haven't updated this in quite a while, so I was wondering if you were going to continue writing this story, or if it is dead. (I'm certainly hoping you'll keep writing it.)
Alteise chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
O.O! Bad Shinobu. Update soon.
Great redwyrm chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Update update update
Socerer chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Plz update this story!
Rdwyrm chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
plz update this story!
MasterSweets chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
good story, keep up the good work and update soon!
Toughpreacher chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This is a very unique fic, to say the least. I agree with Demon King; Shinobu's character is just too... fluctuating? I think this would make a good dark fic, maybe a tragedy- but in either case, more exploration on Keitaro and Shinobu's character would make this even better!
Kei-kun chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
Nice chapter hope to see another soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »