Reviews for Circumstance
A.G.SS5 chapter 1 . 10/8
This story is absolutely delightful! Read it in a full sitting and really really hope that you'd write a sequel for this! can't get enough of your portrayal of Severus!
Hi! I just spent all night reading this and I loved it. You are a spectacular writer. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write and post for us to read. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Thanks so much!
MarbleWolf chapter 27 . 7/31
This story is in my top 5 favorites now. Love it
scgaraycochea chapter 27 . 3/22
Wow! It is great, I really loved this story.
Thank you for giving it to us.
You are a genius of a writer.
Regards.
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 1 . 3/16
Wonderful story. I wish there was a sequel.
This is great! Please let there be a sequel!
Gingerljf175 chapter 27 . 2/26
Oh My God, I fucking loved this story. Their relationship development was incredible and so emotional, i loved the sass they had for each other yet tenderness as well. The way they intereacted and how their relationship changed was realistic too, you have a great writing style. I needed a good story like this, gave me good feels.
myloveabby chapter 27 . 1/20
Nooooooooooooo! No sequel?! I read your entire story in one day.. It's 3am right now and I'm still awake as I couldn't sleep till I finished. Great story! I would love it if you continued it one day. I would love to see them defeat Voldemort together. You write very well... Your style is truly engaging. Thank you for posting this!
Kenau chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
We have no poison ivy in Europe. Would not recognise it if we saw it. Try stinging nettles, those are pretty common.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
I am absolutely in love with this story. The way you described Harry and Snape's relationship and how it evolved was so so real. This fic is brilliant. Have you published any books? If you have I would love to read them.
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
Liked this the first time and more this time rereading.
Hopeful-z chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
Your story had some hitches and bumps in the beginning, but as it progressed it became more smooth and well written.

It was a nice journey. Thank you
stephanD chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
An amazing story!
woodyt chapter 27 . 3/14/2016
Really loved this, hope you het around to sequel 1 day. Thank you
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
fue hermoso! gracias por escribirlo! llore mucho en este ultimo capitulo.
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »