Reviews for Circumstance
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Wonderful story. I wish there was a sequel.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2017
This is great! Please let there be a sequel!
Gingerljf175 chapter 27 . 2/26/2017
Oh My God, I fucking loved this story. Their relationship development was incredible and so emotional, i loved the sass they had for each other yet tenderness as well. The way they intereacted and how their relationship changed was realistic too, you have a great writing style. I needed a good story like this, gave me good feels.
myloveabby chapter 27 . 1/20/2017
Nooooooooooooo! No sequel?! I read your entire story in one day.. It's 3am right now and I'm still awake as I couldn't sleep till I finished. Great story! I would love it if you continued it one day. I would love to see them defeat Voldemort together. You write very well... Your style is truly engaging. Thank you for posting this!
Kenau chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
We have no poison ivy in Europe. Would not recognise it if we saw it. Try stinging nettles, those are pretty common.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
I am absolutely in love with this story. The way you described Harry and Snape's relationship and how it evolved was so so real. This fic is brilliant. Have you published any books? If you have I would love to read them.
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
Liked this the first time and more this time rereading.
Hopeful-z chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
Your story had some hitches and bumps in the beginning, but as it progressed it became more smooth and well written.

It was a nice journey. Thank you
stephanD chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
An amazing story!
woodyt chapter 27 . 3/14/2016
Really loved this, hope you het around to sequel 1 day. Thank you
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
fue hermoso! gracias por escribirlo! llore mucho en este ultimo capitulo.
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
Aww.. Sweet ending. :)

Feels like real home coming.. It was a nice ending. One that leaves that fuzzy happy feeling. :)

Great read! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
Lots of feels in this chapter and the last. I may or may not have bawled like a baby. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
I think the traumatic experience of Severus' ordeal is just the right payback for Potter being a pain in the ass.. It's still only one point off though, since Sevvy was the one left in the bloody mess. XD

With Bella being able to track them down though, Harry might earn more points! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
Well, I'm pretty surprise Potter actually, all of a sudden developed compassion and wisdom after hurting Severus. Let's hope it's not a fluke. XD

Oh Sevvy, first he willingly jeopardize his physical health, now he's willingly do the same with his mental and emotional wellbeing as well. Too self sacrificing and for all that Slytherin pride, he certainly lacks self preservation when Potter is concerned. XD
1,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »