Reviews for The Gossips
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
xD I had a good laugh That's well written and pretty amaing that you made it interesting when in fact it's so simple AWESOME!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
wow.

:) i really like this for some reason.
revolution rae chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Haha. Funny.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Heh. Ever see the movie, "Rosencrantz & Guilderstern Are Dead"? It's about two very minor players in a Shakespeare (sp?) play (Hamlet, maybe?) and how they are trying to make sense of all the weirdness around them. This story kinda reminds me of that, only it's better.

-Steve
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
;
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Good one. Interesting idea to tell a story from the point of view of gossip.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
LOL! You should do more little conversatons between gossips, and please make them Harry/Luna.
Stella chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
lol... wicked funny
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
lol! Ron's stupid! I really don't like him! This is funny!
Closet Lovers chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
LoL!

Freaking funnier then... uhh.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
He! Love the crazy randomness of the fic at the end.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is great-light, funny, charming, and the perfect type of read. I wonder who they are, since they're obviously not Gryffindors, but I love them. You should write a series about these two: "See Hogwarts as it really is, with no heart-wrenching love stories, world-altering happenings, and dead students. What's the normal Hogwarts like for the average kid? Find out through the eyes of two gossip-collectors.."
and such and such. I'll leave it to you, then.
Dark Lil Corner chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
_ Very little comments. Just pretty write-work. Congrats. Really funny at the end.
~Sorano
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Ha ha! That was funny. I'm curious as to who the people gossiping were, though I suppose we're not really meant to know. Nice though.
Beitriss chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
You really are a talented writer. You make it sound as if wo people are actually talking with each other.