Reviews for The Gossips
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
xD I had a good laugh That's well written and pretty amaing that you made it interesting when in fact it's so simple AWESOME!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010

:) i really like this for some reason.
revolution rae chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Haha. Funny.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Heh. Ever see the movie, "Rosencrantz & Guilderstern Are Dead"? It's about two very minor players in a Shakespeare (sp?) play (Hamlet, maybe?) and how they are trying to make sense of all the weirdness around them. This story kinda reminds me of that, only it's better.

Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Good one. Interesting idea to tell a story from the point of view of gossip.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
LOL! You should do more little conversatons between gossips, and please make them Harry/Luna.
Stella chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
lol... wicked funny
ReginaLucifer chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
lol! Ron's stupid! I really don't like him! This is funny!
Closet Lovers chapter 1 . 8/19/2004

Freaking funnier then... uhh.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
He! Love the crazy randomness of the fic at the end.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is great-light, funny, charming, and the perfect type of read. I wonder who they are, since they're obviously not Gryffindors, but I love them. You should write a series about these two: "See Hogwarts as it really is, with no heart-wrenching love stories, world-altering happenings, and dead students. What's the normal Hogwarts like for the average kid? Find out through the eyes of two gossip-collectors.."
and such and such. I'll leave it to you, then.
Dark Lil Corner chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
_ Very little comments. Just pretty write-work. Congrats. Really funny at the end.
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Ha ha! That was funny. I'm curious as to who the people gossiping were, though I suppose we're not really meant to know. Nice though.
Beitriss chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
You really are a talented writer. You make it sound as if wo people are actually talking with each other.