Reviews for Taking the Initiative
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
*grins again* A new year's fic! Whoo! I noticed there's no or not many Thanksgiving fics... probably because it's not romantic... and appears dull to the mind's eye. I, for one, wouldn't want to make one... it's just a thought. Anyway, I enjoyed this fanfic! It was sweet, hehe!
moon chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
that was really good make sure you update really soon!
Kaychan87 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Aw! Cute story! I like it!
LunarPrincess chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
hehe, that was the best New Years fluff i have read yet! i know i'm a few days late in reading it, but i thought it was grand! i love Heero/Usagi fics. and you wrote a really good one shot. congrats on a good story!
LP
himesama16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Kawaii! That is a really cute story! I liked it a lot.
Gackt Camui chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
*sighs* fluff. fluflufluff! i love fluff. i am not typing very correctly in this review but i'm too freakin tired and sore to care. ;-; this is what you get for going rockclimbing and not sleeping until 5 in the morning.
argh, uber sweet. i thought wufei and usagi were going to get together for a moment. that was sweet of wufei to tell usagi that hiiro had an eensy crush on her. lol. duo was so cute, too, so duo. lol. i wanna write a duo/usagi. T_T lol, i cracked up when i read that usagi wanted to take up duo's offer with -someone- else. HEHE. and there's absolutely nothing wrong with ending fics with kisses. nothing wrong, i say!
happy new year's!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
i love ur fanfics! and this was wonderful.
HikariUsa Uui chapter 1 . 12/31/2003

SilverCaladan chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Very interesting, though I would have liked to have seen Heero drunk _

~ SilverCaladan ~
Angelight chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
UA! Grape-san! ::bowsbowsbows:: It's so incredibly adorable. xD Shall I list the ways it is adorable? ::insert whole fic here:: xD And for half of the fic I thought it'd be Usagi/Wufei ... o.o;; ::is amused by Wufei's drunken state:: Your description of Wufei is incredible ... it leads and lends special emphasis to "poor Wufei" xD It's such a ... funny/tender/aw picture. xD UA! And Duo! ::luffs:: xD And Hiiro! yargh~! How do you do it? Even in such a short little one-shot you manage to make all the character so LOVABLE! Even Quatre ... and Trowa ... who [whom?] you barely mentioned ... ! ;-; ::sigh:: You must write moremore, ne? :D Happy New Year~! Yours, Angel.
koldy chapter 1 . 12/30/2003