Reviews for Love Means
Paradoxium chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Martin the Warrior always was my favorite character. It's a shame Brian Jaques(momentary pause for his passing) never continued to have stories about the founde for Redwall. To me it seems even though Martin held such a huge part in every book and yet there is nothing about his other relationships with other characters besides Gnoff (which is nice and all but you would think a well traveled mouse like him has lots of friend and would go on many more adventures!) Anyway I'm glad you delved into his relationship with TB and did it in such a creative way. Kudos to such a cute little story. Keep writing!
Gabbwee
somebody's sister chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was great its sad that he can't remeber Rose though.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Short and sweet. It is well written and their is, as TB said, not always a reason to talk. It's just understood.
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Ahh. That's nice. Aww. Very well done! :~)
Demus chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Beautiful. Truly beautiful. I have often wondered why the friendship between Timbal and Matin has been ignored, but you have it perfectly. Thanks.
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Aww. That's so.. sweet, in a way. Not slash-like, I mean, but kind of.. touching. I adore this story! You are good at writing one-shots. Will you write more?
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
NO~ Martin forgot Rose? Why did that happen! Well, this was pretty mushy for Martin, but he was pretty much in character. Gonff and Columbine were great, really cool scenes together. I didn't really get the point- but then again, you shouldn't take that harshly because I'm kinda dim sometimes. Continue to write,
-Cat