Reviews for Silent Harmony
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Cuuuuuute!
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was very well described and so sweet.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw, you should make a sequel... It was very well described, but pretty basic. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from a vignette, though, huh? It was cute, though; nice job.
Concealed chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
aw...really cute~
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Aww! So sweet! _

-neosun7
Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This is the first "Hey Arnold!" fan fiction I've ever read. I just saw the movie today actually, and I was inspired to check out the "Hey Arnold" fan fiction on this site, even though the movie wasn't great. But this was! Short and sweet, I loved it!
evm chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
You just write fics for everything, don't you? I like this...call me underexposed, but this is the first Hey Arnold! fic that I've ever read and it just so happens that whenever I watch the show I get momentarily(spelled right?) obsessed with the connection between Phoebe and Gerald. So I applaud you on your idea for the fic, and now you've got me interested in hey arnold fics! I think I'm going to have to go check that section out now.

-Amberose

Do I even have to say it anymore? It's not fair how well you can write! Shouldn't be humanly possible for a fifteen year old.*Amberose runs off to sulk in a corner*
Kay chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
That was sweet.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
I liked it. Thanks PallaPlease!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Uh... that's it?
me chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
This is the first Gerald/Phoebe fic I've read! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!

;}
Pamina1791 chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
This was really cute XD
hbhdh chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeirrrrd but only beacuse this end is screwed, but noto bado for firsta fico
spaz sailor chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Great job you need to write a sequel see ya around
Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
SRy I didn't log into my name! GREAT STORY! I love them as a couple as much as I would love 4 Helga and Arnold to get together! Lol keep writing!