Reviews for A Collection of Tales From the Tower
mew-xena chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
Aw! That's really sweet! A bit creepy, but really sweet! _;; Well... I love these stories!
noname290 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
interesting. very interesting story. you one of my favorite authors
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Aw, cute Beastboy/Raven fluff. I was worried for awhile about Raven.
Cool chapter.
PS: I hope I don't sound naggy or anything, but the first part of my now two part sequel is up.
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Freaky, weird, romantic, and cool. That was a neat chapter.
I really expected him to stay dead, glad he was revived.
Flying Star TLTSI chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Very cool RobinRox. I'll have to read the rest soon.
TimidRaven chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Aw...so cute...btw I've been to the Robin/Starfire shrine you guy run...it's cool...Robin/Starfire forever! BB/Raven forever! Great fic!
FatalBlueSweetie chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Hello,
Can you please do a fic about Robin and Raven? I love them together. Thank you much.
-Fatalbluesweetie-
SandHealer chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
SandHealer:*Snif, Snif* *eyes tear up* *dabs eyes with hankie* It's so...so...so BEAUTIFUL! *Bursts into tears* WAHAHA!
SilverMane (Her muse) : *looks on* uh HUH... ANYWAYS... very good story, very well written, write more!
SandHealer: *still in tears*
SilverMane: Right. *Sighs*
Blessed Bee teh Great chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
Kiki-chan: YAY!
Shiko: What's she so happy about?
Hana: A BB&R story, duh! *does the happy dance*
Kiki-chan: Suicide attempt, Sailor Moon dub song (I love the original songs, but the dub songs are pretty good. Better than the actual dub, at least), a swirly vortex of doom...
Hana: It wasn't a swirly vortex of doom. It was just a plain old green vortex.
Shiko: Yah... Okay. We love the story! Love it, love it, love it. It's quite a break from the BB and Terra romance Kiki's been lamenting about for, like, 5 hours.
Kiki-chan: OH CRUEL FATE! RAVEN-SAMA YOU KNEW THAT SHE WAS NOT GOOD! BB-CHAN YOU FOOL, WHY DID YOU FALL FOR HER? ROBIN-SAN, WHY DID YOU DO SUCH A FOOLISH THING... YOU MADE BB-CHAN SAD!
Shiko: Okay. Well, we love the fic, we're hoping there's more to come!
Hana: Thank you for the BB and Ravy chapter!
Kiki-chan: Arigotou and... and... and... Dewa mata!
Blessed Bee teh Great chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Kiki-chan: That was... *sniff* beautiful... *crying*
Shiko: Really pretty!
Hana: I thought that it was funny too!
Kiki-chan: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FIC WITH NO RELATION FOR ONE STORY TO THE NEXT! WE GIVE A 10 OUTTA 10! It's a beautiful story, I hope there's more to come!
Shiko: Yeah!
Hana: We should really get lives...
Shiko and Kiki-chan: NO! We hope there's more to come! Good luck ROBINROX with your story!
Leviathan680 chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
aw... how sweet!
512280 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Holy Crap! ?Where the heck did you get THAT song? ?Last time I heard it ,it was on my friend's *shudder* Sailor Moon cd!*spits to clear name from mouth*
Ocdsugar chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
SOB SOB SOB So sad, yet happy at the same time. Stunning, breathtaking, and...extremely awkward. Though a one shot, you build up, like at the end, not an out right. But loving it, keep writing.