Reviews for Bound
Brittney thomas chapter 18 . 3/7
BEAUTIFUL! :D
alex chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
im a little confused. it says it's a atem and tea fic. but the story says yuugi name not atem so which is it
The Queen of Water chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
I love this story.
Felling chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
I loved the story haha, just wish it was Atem instead of Yuugi, because my mental picture was really screwed up.. Still, good job. Great job actually. I love how Yami was finally a total asshole instead of being kind & caring 24/7. Idk if its just me, but I sense sooo much humor throughout this story ahaha. Awesomee
Felling chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Yuugi...? YUUGI...? WHAT.
the7joker7 chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
Twelve chapters in, and let it be said that that's high praise from me since I'll abandon a story within a few chapters if I see something I don't like.

It's well written and well researched, I get the sense you put a lot of effort into writing this. On a technical level I definitely think the story is strong, even if you take a couple descriptive shortcuts.

I enjoy reading the story and like the plot and characterizations, this kind of story is the sort of thing I enjoy. I particularly like your dialogue, I think it's natural which is a talent hard to develop. I'd say on a personal level I like most things here except I think the Yaoi elements are a little clumsily inserted.

But I do like it a lot and intend to finish it, and wish there were more stories in this vein around here.
Mulanzu chapter 18 . 11/2/2010
Well I havta say this was a very well written story.

This is my second time reading it, because I forgot to review the 1st time, so I obviously had to read it again :P

It was very sweet and I loved the moments between both Atem and Anzu. Something I was surprised by, was that I preferred the moments between Malik and Bakura more! lol They are a hot couple and all, but the couples I constantly read about are Anzu/Bakura, Anzu/Kaiba, Joey/Kaiba and the occasional Anzu/Atem or Yami.

The fic was a little slow paced for me, especially for a T rated story. If I was to read this story again I would ONLY read the Bak/Mal and Atem/Anzu parts. There were no other parts I was particularly drawn to. Anyways thats just me. :)
Swirly chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
Is Bakura going to become part of Atems's harem because that would be hilarious.
sm chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
It was a little boring.
Elle Seren chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
wow one word: love. i usually dislike stories set in the past but this was just...incredible! such excellent discription and humour, it had me up all night reading it! thanks so much for posting :)
yamiyugifan01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
hey. great story. I enjoyed reading it. nice job
animeloveramy chapter 18 . 9/8/2009
AW! thats so cute! _ a sequal? or is there one already? i think i'll go look...
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
OMG! Not that I just love your story, no, I ADORE IT!

It's so so so so WONDERFUL, AMAZING, GREAT, AWESOME! All these words don't seem to explain how much this story is great. This has became my favourite egyptian fic!I just wish I read it earlier. But at the time you wrote it, I didn't even know this site. So I aplogize.

I'm still a new member here.

But anyway, I absolutely love this story.

Great job.
Ruize chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
AWW! PErfect ending though I was laughing quite a lot at the last scene... I'm happy that I'm not a guy, think about it, when (more like IF) I were ever to give birth I'm ahppy that it's me who gives life, even though I'll be in much pain, how must it not be to sit on the side-line when your beloved is in so muc pain

I'm adding it to favorites
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
Wow...this was amazing story!