Reviews for New Years Resolutions
Princess Inumiko chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Nice.. I love in this story...:)
QueenTatooine chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
I read this story version on media miner. Found it quite entertaining. I like Kouga and Kikyou getting their just deserts. Very good writing as well.

~QueenTatooine
Priest chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
just finnished reading the version of this, i realy like the story, all got what they deserved in the end. Ja-ne (_)
KiranAven chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
*giggles* go del-kaidin go
u have no clue how much i hate kikyo
thanks so much for the great story i love it
lina chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
your story took me by surprise that inuyasha was with kikyo thaen as i read on i started to like the stroy more and more. the full version is just as good but a little better. but don't really listen to me i'm not even a stroy writer.
Pocky Whore chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
lol lmao omg lol this is getting interesting plz continue
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Oh man, do I wanna know? Updates!
Trillian chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
You know, I really loved this when I read it at MM, but I couldn't get my review to submit. I liked it better with the lemon, but this version is great, too. It just seems to have a hole in it. Also, the end of "Confessions caught on tape" doesn't make much sense until you read the beginning of Admissions and Proposals. But, I didn't get to read the last chapter last night, and I was hoping you weren't leaving it there. So glad you didn't. Great story with a great ending. Loved it!
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
Woo hoo! I wanna see the rings!
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Huh? I'm confused...
inulover4ever101 chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
what a great new year fanfic! I love it! Cant wait to read more of your fanfics!
.InuLover.
inulover4ever101 chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
LMAO! I would never picture kikyo and kouga together! Great story! Is there going to be more?
.InuLover.
ink and ashes chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
LMAO!~
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Beautiful!
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
How, beautiful, to begin a fic this way. Don't you think?