Reviews for Filial
Megami Vanu chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Kay... creo que ha pasado demaciado tiempo... demaciado...
hikarithomas chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
good one.
asfsf chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
are you ever going to update?
jeanpaul chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
update soon me liike this story a lot hehehe have a good one
sugarbug16 chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
well, i can understand marching band
Merline chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I can't hardly wait to see what the next (and last?) chapter will be. And I almost want to tell Gohan that I have all the confidence that Piccolo will accept it (maybe not understand as his definition of love is somewhat disgusting). *grins* Very nice.
kate chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
good story
pipa11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
hi i love this story, but i hae a question. how old is Gohan? at first i thought he was eighteen, then you said that chi chi was preggers, so then i thought he was 11. but then you said that bulma made something for Goten and trunks, so did chici have an afair with someone? and how old is gohan.

you should reply to me and give me the answer :P
pipa11 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I WANT YOU TO UPDATE. PLEASE I WILL LOVE OYU FOR EVA IF YOU UPDATE. PLEASE.
gohanlover11 chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
um r u ever gonna update
Lovekakarot chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Good, please continue
kyou chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
u should update at some point
R00K13 chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
hey that was really good...your a good writter keep up the great work...bai for now
Kia - Kawaii princess chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Very nice chapter! I've been waiting for this for like ever and i had just given up hope that you were continuing this and imagine my surprise when i realised you'd updated! I was so very excited!

And it was well worth the wait...not that i'm giving you permission to give such a long wait for the next chapter lol! Coz i can't wait to see the reactions, particularly of Bulma and ChiChi! Very fun that'll be! lol

Keep up the good work and i'll be expecting an update within the month *wink wink*

Love

Kia Kawaii Princess
kyou chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
kewl kewl keep on updating