Reviews for Finding A Home For Christmas
Tsume sakamea chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
hi i like your story , and i saw that your a betas and i was wondering if you could help me with my story seeing that someone says i need the help uh that is if your still doing that betas thing
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
nice a nother great one be soragirl. keep up the good thoughts.
Pro-Rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aww! That was probably one of the cutest things I've ever read! x33 Little kids tend to make things cuter I guess :3 and its totally awesome that Sora got her presents after all And illogical and oblivious parents are REQUIRED for christmas stories, no? And horror flicks apparently _ Anyway, Great Job!
Super garurumon chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I remember when I used to beleve in cooties, but stopped when I was like in 4th grade. Who made up cooties anyway?
BandGeek95 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!

That was the sweetest thing I've ever read!

As Stich once put it, "CUTE AND FLUFFY!"

From one Digimon fan to another,

BANDGEEK95

Digimon Quote:

Izzy: It's another E-mail from that kid Willis. I don't know where he gets his information. He's smart, though. He's only in Elemantary school and he's already taking classes at Colorado State!

Tai: (annoyed) So what? I'm in junior high school and I take classes at junior high school!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Despite the whole Sora's-dad-is-abusive thing being overdone all the time, this was beautifully done. I'm not saying that idea is bad, of course; just that we see it a lot in fiction.

This was better than I thought it would be from reading the summary- honestly. It's really sweet. Thanks for a great read.
chrono17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i liked that a lot. i always like the good stories about tai and sora's past. it also explains why she doesn't have a dad. it was a great story so thank you for writing it.
LaurynHill chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I liked this. It was really sweet with Tai and Sora as kids. Keep writing some more Taiora!
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Actually, I have hugged another author today, but I'll do it again! *hug* _

This was SO cute! Chibi Taichi and Sora! *huggles Taichi* HE'S JUST TOO CUTE!

Hehe, the little possessed monkey taht he is *starts pulling Taichi's cheeks*

Great job!
x se chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
That was nice. Doesn't everyone love a good chibi story?
Gizmo chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hey, I thought this was pretty good. You're a pretty good author, SoraGirl.
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Hey don't worry I don't have enough time to review all your stories tonight but this was a really good one. I just thought I should let you know that Sora's mom and dad are together Sora's dad just works on very important stuff I think in China. If you don't believe me than you could check the "what happens to the digidestined" episode of Season 2 Izzy does some computer stuff with Joe's brother and Sora's Dad yup it is true is there any other way that i can extend this review any further i wish people would review my story like this okay then bye for now
Steve (my real name is Jordan)
Marie Darkholme chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Hey, that was a pretty good fic. Your such a good writer and with a such good imagination. I really loved it. I hope someday I can write as good as you.
Silver Swiftness chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Aw! Very kawaii fic! _ I love taioras! Very nicely done!
Lex Lexa chapter 1 . 1/16/2004