Reviews for Our Seifers
Tequila Princess chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
"... he was the notorious asshole of Balamb Garden. He liked it that way."

I seriously laughed and cried at the same time on that line. It just totally says a lot about Seifer.

Once again, beautiful. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make even the simplest words poignant. Your syntax and diction were flawless as always. Even how you arranged your sentences in paragraphs were perfect. It really went well with the overall mood of your piece.

Everybody who has been reading Seiftises for several years should read this. It really sums everything up.

Keep writing. FF Net needs writers like you to stick around.:)
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I swear I've reviewed this before...anyways I don't know what I can say to express how I feel about this fic. What you wrote was absolutely beautiful. Every word/line you wrote was everything I've ever thought Seifer to be and more. Thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute to my fav. character ever and for giving me an opportunity to witness something this great.
Thorn Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
This is incredible. I loved Our Quistis's too. You references are so true.
Legendary Super Candyce chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
You are an amazing writer. I don't even know what else to say. Seifer is one of my favorite characters and the way you describe him is so perfect. I don't know how you do it.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Long live the rebel! Long live the misunderstood! _
Beautiful piece, seriously. Really moving. Touching. Absolutely powerful.
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
good ending line. i always partially evaluate a fic on its last words. :D
Kitian chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
First "Our Quistis's", and now "Our Seifer's." You are too kind. The writing in this simply blew me away; how you were able to sum him up so goshdarned *perfectly* is beyond me.
There was a sort of natural progression throughout this, pulling me into his ups and downs and finally wrapping it up with an ending even Seifer himself would be pleased with. I'll bet someone who's never even played the game could, after reading this, gain a better understanding of the essence of Seifer's character than those who have.
"Though his crown was crooked, it was firmly held in place." Best line ever, Ripley. Bravo!x10
Viginti Duo chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I can't find the words to describe this piece of writing...
Beautiful, amazing, extraordinary would all be an understatement.
But completely truthful would qualify for this. As I read it, I realized how true your words were, sentence by sentence.
This is an awesome piece of work *Claps* You DEFINITELY know how to write. And you've just gained a spot in my favorite authors list.
Once again, well done!
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Beautiful tribute. Words cannot express my awe. Good work, Ripley. :)
Arashi chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I don't know how you do it, Ripley, but I'm amazed. There's not a piece of yours I'm not impressed by, this one here is certainly no exception. "His name was our own destruction. And our own creation." How true. Great as always!