Reviews for When Adventures Begin
boojum chapter 1 . 1/7
I just found and read this with great enjoyment. I never heard of the crossover series, but some of the reviews clued me in, and a few minutes with Wikipedia helped. Really, though, you hardly need to know about the Verne series. You did a nice job of providing enough essentials that I wasn't lost.

I do have 3 suggestions.

1: Move it to the crossover pages. If, as you said, you're hoping that others will find it and run with it, it would more likely be seen there. Those pages didn't exist back when you posted this.

2: Get someone to give it a good proofreading. There's a few skipped words and some spelling tweaks needed, as well as some scene breaks to indicate changes in scenes.

3: SEE IF YOU CAN COAX YOUR MUSE INTO DELIVERING SOME MORE. I think this has the potential to be the most solid piece you've done. Excellent for imaginative setting, good original plot, faithful characterization, very fine dialogue, very fine narrative style.

One other thing - can you put 'completes' on your finished fics? I don't usually read unfinished things, and was surprised when I started scrolling to the bottom of fics to see how many actually had been marked 'The End'. I'd been thinking for a long time that you had mostly a lot of fragments.

Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
More chapters coming?
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Wow, what an exciting beginning! shame it wasn't completed.
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i never saw the Jules Verne tv show, but from the fanfictions written for it, i now regret that. this is a *very* intriguing cross-over!

Phyllis L. Loafman chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
I was just wondering if you planned to go back to this story?

You kind of left it hanging and it was coming along pretty good.

sue morgan chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
This is totally write more, and soon!
Nandae chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
ya know its 1:19 in the morning and I really wanted to know what happens next. Really really good story . I would love to see it continued.
vagabond chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
How wonderful it is to see more of this story unfold! Just loved Buck's "Kiddo, I'm doin' my damnedest not to feel a thing." That sounded so right.

Looking forward to more as always!
Liz chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
I am so enjoying this. Thanks for posting more. Hope to see more soon.

Orion9 chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Absolutely fantastic! More soon, please!
Blue Skywalker chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
Please may we have more soon.
Liz chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
I am so enjoying this story. i loved the series Jules Verne and think it fitts well with the boys.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Can't wait for more.

sarah chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
oh this is getting good. is jules verne or rebecca going to show up at all?
May chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
Great to see more of the story and I'm looking forward to more of Buck's and Chris's "reunion" and the Buck & JD mutual protectiveness you write so well :)
Linda chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
Oh yes please, more chapters. This is a very thrilling AU! Really looking forward to the next chapters!