Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Why does Squid have to die in a fanfic that I'm reading on the day I find out that my favorite character from something else is dead?
Allyson chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
So far everything's cute on chapter 1

Squid So Adorable, It's Ridiculous! 0/0
Dean's batman chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Dude like aww why squid? It made me cry dude I loved it!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
good job
MoonyFaced chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This really made me cry.

You are a good writer but I need to go get some tissues so this will be a very short review.
PG chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Oh my gosh, I'm crying
mdaxoxo chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Oh that was so sad and honestly there are not enough holes slash out there...
Adenil chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Darn you! I hate you now! I hate you, but with love cause you're a great writer! Torn!

Nicely done, keep it up.

I'm going to go cry now.
StarshineLove chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
...that made me so~ sad... i cried... so here i am writing a review wiping my face as i think on how sad and short lived their romance had been... i-i very sad...
Pandora Markku chapter 4 . 4/8/2006

i hate you!

how could you do that!
She-who-must-not-be-named666 chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
aw that was too sad, jsut when things were getting good, writting was good and so was the story but i wish it hadnt ended like that
ROCKERCHICK chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
wow...i dont care if it is slash... this is a really beautiful story
glen125th chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Noo! That is far too depressing! Nononno! How could you do that? Nevertheless, it's kinda like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, I don't think that makes sense...yeah. Sadness!
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
oh. my. god.

that was too good for words. so sad. seriously i was sobbing (i get very emotional over stuff like that). ugh. it was just too good. loved it. loved it so much. please, keep up the good work. it would be a sin if you stopped writing.
Leista chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
*cries* *reads again* *sobs onto the keyboard* Poor Squid! Poor Ziggy! *bursts into tears*
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »