Reviews for Sweet Dreams
glen125th chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Noo! That is far too depressing! Nononno! How could you do that? Nevertheless, it's kinda like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, I don't think that makes sense...yeah. Sadness!
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
oh. my. god.

just...wow.

that was too good for words. so sad. seriously i was sobbing (i get very emotional over stuff like that). ugh. it was just too good. loved it. loved it so much. please, keep up the good work. it would be a sin if you stopped writing.
Leista chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
*cries* *reads again* *sobs onto the keyboard* Poor Squid! Poor Ziggy! *bursts into tears*
Macabeak chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
Aw, so sad! ;_; And darn those people who flamed you. People can be jerks. Another great job! _
-Macabeak
Macabeak chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Aw... How sweet. _ Yes, you should continue, but obviously you already have. w00t!
-Macabeak
sweetie880 chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
oh that was so sad and sweet! i loved it! my favoritest slash ever! :) ur a rockin writer ya know! better than JK rowling really...
Kirjava Deamon Not Logged in chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Ah, how I love sad endings.
Sam chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
Aww man! Why'd you have to kill Squid? They loved each other! *sob* I hate sad endings. :'(
Just leave me to cry...WAH!
Slash Princess chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
"Squid and Zig-Zag are a slash pairing you fucking idiot. Have you not read a story where two guys are in love? People write them all the time. Read one and grow the fuck up you asshole."
Languge, geez. Go ahead, repesent ur people. Leave me out of it.
b33na chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
Squid's DEAD?
Poor Ziggypoopers!
Poor Squidlydoodle! (I love my pet names)
Seriously, my nose is itching (it means I'm going to cry soon, okay?)! Itching, I tell you, itching!
Wonderful fic. I'm being totally serious, it brought tears to my eyes.
happyblueink chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
what! no! are you crazy! you just killed off squid! poor ziggy! he must be so distraught! oh squid! thats too sad! *huggles ziggy* that was such a sad part! T-T
Hahha No fucking thanks chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
Slash Princess chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
Zigzag, watch out!" Squid cried as the Yellow Spotted Lizard lept towards
them.
I no it, this is a gay fic. I can tell by the lizards! Ew!
Slash Princess chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
"Squid, I love you."
I'm sorry, it's just..." Squid had tears in his eyes, "You don't wanna
waste your time on someone like me."
Zigzag lent in, his lips coming closer and closer, until they were only
centimeters apart... then Squid pulled away.
R U TRYING TO MAKE 'EM GAY?
Slash Princess chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I feel some emotions between the charectors Squid and ZigZag, I hope they rnt gay, cause people will think you are gay, and thats not good. TRUST ME!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »