Reviews for Changing Toward Love
vinitapepperdog1983 chapter 19 . 1/21
Good so far.
Athena Goddess of War Tactics chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Where's the next chapter?!
Camille JA chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
although there's a chapter left before it is unfortunately discontinued, I have no heart to read on. people have waited for 6 years and I don't want to be like that so I wont read chapter 19 because then i'll feel very unsatisfied and sad that maybe i'll wait forever for some update. Any way you must keep writing. for those who were born with your talent not doing what you love most is painful. I really hope that you come back one day. whatever happened to make you stop the story, i'm sorry for that.
Camille JA chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
WHY IS IT SO SAD?! WHY...T_T If I don't see some light in the near future I'll be like Wendy too..
fanfiprincess chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Aw this fanfiction made me cry D;
VeeKarr chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So sweet.
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
PLEASE PLEASE READ! I really love your story, but something must have happened when you uploaded it or something because big chunks of speech are missing and there's no apostraphes. It makes it really difficult to enjoy even though I want to continue. Could you fix it? I'm dying here.
furuba-suzume chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Oh wow, I started crying when I read that last part. I also felt like beating the hell out of Caleb from being "appalled" at what Peter did. That bastard (Caleb, I mean, not Peter). You brought those feelings out of me...that means this is a good story! Great job! XD
Bushesobrandy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This story is awesome! I hope you come back and finish it someday!
Magik Sause Of Death chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
I cant really come back for the next chapter, it hasnt been updated in over 6 years. I wish i could though! I love yur story!

Magikal_Sause/ Kat Bane
Romance and Musicals chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
Okay, so this story is sickly amazing! I know that you haven't updated it in six years, and you probably don't want to go back to writing it, but it would mean so much to me if you did. I NEED to know what happens. So, can you please please PLEASE continue this story?
whoopies13 chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
Aw man!You can't just leave it like that!): ohho i really like your outake on what could have happened rather the adventure with Wendy's daughter(can't remember her name, whoops).But yeah, even though it's been around six years since you last updated, i still really hope that you do

Loves,

Bex

P.S. I can't believe i was 7 when you started this story!XD
Truechinook chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
So, even though its been 6 years since you last updated, I really really hope that you do decide to come back to this story. Peter as a character is wonderful, and I do want to know what sort of deal Caleb and Mr. Darling have struck.

If you don't come back, thank you for at least not removing the story - I have really enjoyed it up to now.
QueenCleopatra chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
Fortunately, the author cannot possibly sue you, as he is no longer living. I absolutely adore this story. The end of chapter 5 was extremely funny. I cannot imagine what my father would say if he saw me in my nightgown with a boy...in my bed. I am sure he would attempt to speak, and be quite lost for words(you see, I just do not do those things...) Sorry for the prattle, your story is very good. I shall continue to read it as soon as I send this to you. Sincerely,

Rebecca Rushton
nessie6 chapter 19 . 12/19/2008
I've really enjoyed this story so far, and am sad to see it hasn't been updated since 2004. While I get the feeling this probably won't be continued, I will nevertheless put it on my story alert, just in case. There have been rare cases where some of my alerted stories have been updated after years. The only problem I have is that there are no quotation marks in the dialogue, although I suspect something ate them up, since it's obvious from the spacing that they were there. Anyways great job, sorry to see it might never get updated!

nessie