Reviews for Paper Flowers
Youkaineko chapter 13 . 11/28/2004
I love the song in the final chapter. That's my favorite song in the whole world, anyway, great story. I love the Ishtar siblings as well as the Kaiba brothers. _!
Liviania chapter 13 . 9/9/2004
Beautiful.

Excellent ending.

Livi
fairywings81 chapter 13 . 9/7/2004
Holy Ra...that was really really good. I'm sorry I didn't review every single chapter,but...I did read it all. I'll talk to you soon.
fairywings81 chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
WOW. I'm SO going to read the epilougue now. Don't forget. You must catch up on No Vacancy!
sadistic introvert chapter 13 . 9/3/2004
aww... that was so sad, yet joyous! wonderful work! i was so touched, i cried! thumbs up!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
Heehee, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

*reading fast 'cause September 2nd is Ryou's birthday, and Kirstie and I are planning a surprise party* _

Aww, this is so sad... *pokes Marik harder* WAAKE UUP!

O_O IT'S THEIR MOMMY! *squeals out loud, as I am so prone to do when reading fluff*

Ooh, look, there's a reference to Angel's Tears...Luffed that one

...AWW! ;_; Aww..just...AWW!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
*warily eyes chapter title*

XD Yay! Isis is slapping people again!

*gaspish* Colchis KNEW!

Nee! T_T Adelpha died too!

O_O YAAY! RISHID JUST PUNCHED YAMI M! D00D, THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

...darnit1 *runs off to eat dinner and runs back a bit later* _;;

Now where was I? Ah yes, Marik was seeing lights. o_o Not a good sign.

Nuu! T_T That's so sad! *pokes Marik* wake up already!

Oh no! Now Kade finds him! T_T *wonders where my sister is*

ACK! MUST READ EPILOGUE!
Larisha chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
I dont know what to say..besides i dont think Kazuki-san could do a better ending!/breathes again Yay!Malik is alive!/dances He will return someday.. out Yami Marik,Cochlis or Fafnir!Hopefully../sweat 10 of 10 _
intheinkpot chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
OMG! I LOVED IT! This has to be one of your best stories yet and I loved the way you ended it. And you better come out with the squel soon or I'll have Yami Malik hunt you down!

Yami Malik: (coming into the room) Lupe, are you vulitering me to hunt someone down again?

Lupe191919: (glances nervously from side to side) Er, no. Why would you think that?

Yami Malik:.I can read. You know that don't you?

Lupe191919: ...Damn...
Kit Black chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
Girl, you need to start giving hankies with these stories! I can't believe all that happened to the poor Ishtars, but I'm glad it ended the way it did. Still, I shouldn't expect anything else by now, should I? As always, this was an amazing story and I can't wait for the next one!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 13 . 9/2/2004
Col story! :) Very exciting, touching and intriguing throughout! You should be very proud of this wonderful story. :) Can't wait to read the next story!
sadistic introvert chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
ahh! cliffhanger! oh, please update soon!
Larisha chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
the song lines are from warriors..or at least i think it is,and the chapter tital is giveing my the shivers..Jump into the pit!Jump!Jump!wait. !Jump!I really didnt see the Kade as a prince thing..that was totally UNPREDICTABLE!Unpredictable is godd..sapphire..shes..Kisara!I cant believe it she looks just like Kisara!I didnt see that..kade looks like seto doesnt he?That was unpredictable too..What is this,egypt?/relize Maybe it is..Uhoh..Light ..Yami Marik..could it be that he has Some good inside him..?oops,maybe-MALIK!hes alive hes alive../hyperventilating,what ever that means..NO MALIK!why..why what did he ever do..PLEASE UPDATE!malik HAS to be alive..he just has to!/rocks in a corner he has to be alive..
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
UUPDAATE! . Which kicks ass considering that school was kinda rough... _

Aww, Kade! XD *huggles my imouto-chan*

WHAA-O_O CRAP IT'S YAMI M!

...WHAA-! KADE'S A PRINCE! ...Didn't rather see that one coming...

Aww, it'd be so cute if Kade hit Yam would squee. A lot.

Bloodshed...My nose shed blood today on the bus. o_O;

Whee! Yami M can teleport! XD

AHH! AHH! THEY FELL THEY FELL! AHH! *runs in circles having a spaz attack* *shakes you* COONTIINUUEE! O_O
intheinkpot chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
NO! MARIK! Hm...

Seth: Lupe, are you okay?

Lance: Has she ever been okay?

Seth: Good point.

Lupe191919: You'd better update soon, or I'll personally make sure that Yami Malik hunts you down.

Yami Malik: (looks up from where he's biulding a house out of popsical sticks) I will?

Lupe191919: Yes, yes you will.

Yami Malik: (blinks) ...okay... (goes back to building the house)

Pemdas: (walks into the room)

Yami Malik: (looks up) Hey! Pemdas! Want to help?

Pemdas: (emotionlessly) The darkness will devore you. The darkness cannot hide from me.

Yami Malik: Okay...

Pemdas: I will drain you of your power and destroy the world...I like the dark. I like its silence.

Yami Malik: (is freaked out) Lupe...he's scaring me... Why did you have to make such a scary OC?

Lupe191919: (shrugs) Anyway, you better update soon.

Yami Malik: (is clinging to her leg) Lupe...make him go away...