Reviews for Requirements
Revan Nonaka chapter 1 . 1/10
Nice one. I am a guy myself, but my hat and.. condolences? to you girls who finds it hard to go when you need to.
cirana chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
gd fic
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Poor Sam but her predicament made me laugh, as did Daniel's survival instincts working for once and the bit about them disembowelling the watchers in their sleep.
katie chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
HA! That ending made me laugh right out loud...my family is looking at me like im crazy

Interesting, they never deal with this problem in any tv shows
technetium chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Poor Sam. I sympathize.
ismisesteph chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
ROTF

This was excellent.

I know exactly that situation: Witnness (big rock concert), went with three guy friends and two girl friends, camping out for the weekend, lost my girlfriends, hadn't taken a wizz for half a day, and couldn't see any toilets. Let's just say, my guy friends were surprisingly supportive, but spoiled the effect by giggling constantly for the rest of the weekend, lol

Anyway great story, writing any more?
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
lol! i love your stories! fresh and funny
selori chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Nicely done! And a good way to bring up a subject that really doesn't get handled... ever... OK, except maybe in Tom Clancy novels. :-)
Good characterizations of each member of the team. Sam definitely sounds like Sam.
doesitsaycolonel chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Well what can you constuctively criticise about with regards to peeing..your story was such a lot more than that! I love reading shorts that have some personal history in them as it really shows!The longest Ive ever saved was 6 hrs stuck in traffic on the M6. Could hardly forward to reading more! Catching up with your stories now...
Louise
youngest knight chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Try a 15 hour car ride over badly-paved roads where the only stop is a nasty trucker bathroom,and when you get home you have to wait an hour for the house to be aired out! I feel Sam's pain.
I knew I was gonna like this story as soon as I read the summary. If this is a slightly personal story, I'm glad you had the guys there. Camping trips suck when they aren't the least bit helpful. Thanks for this one, I was laughing so hard that my parents came into my room to see if I was ok.
megan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That was one of the funniest things i have ever read in my life! And yes...there never does seem to be a toilet around when you need one, but there is always a free urinal.
KatHawke chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Very Ingenious. Never would've thought of that.
Gimli2003 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I never thought of that, poor Carter! Great stuff Mara :)
me chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I've so been there! I've been on a few camping trips with nothing but guys! I hate peeing in the woods! The sad thing is I can hold it for 17 hours easy because of it, always waited till the guys were asleep to use the bush ;)
Holly Matteson chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Interesting, to say the least.