Reviews for Requirements
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh my goodness that was absolutely hilarious! I was practically falling out of my chair I was laughing so hard. And you story makes a good point, we *haven't* seen any toilets in their cells, not even the ones in the SGC. lol. This was a fantastic bit of humour! :D
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Very funny, and very true! I saw RotK today and I *made sure* I went before going in lol! Strangely, I was just thinking about the cells/toilets issue myself last night, it's good to know I'm not the only pedant hanging around here!
macisgate chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Yeah, and during really tense missions, like that time they were aboard Apophis's ship without permission, it seems funny to think of having to deal with such a trivial thing while saving the world! Great story!
Lament chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Hysterical! I laughed out loud!
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Mara! Are you having ff issues? You posted, folks reviewed- but then you reposted? Ah well- give me a holler if you want me to beat ff with a stick for you or something.
This story is absoultely hysterical and totally made me laugh. Thanks for posting!
unknown 1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I have always wondered where they go to when they uh...need to go in jail cells...
ST Voyager frek chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I can so relate, thats a good story. Keep it up.
NG chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Great stuff.
I haven't laughed so much in a long time.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2