Reviews for Angelic Layer
stormxthexnight chapter 48 . 9/2/2007
omg omg omg great! i want more! lol update son...plz?
Orm Irian chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Interesting start, but PLEASE use spell check and at least try to spell canon names correctly. The school nurse is Madam Pomfrey (not Pomfresh).
333421 chapter 26 . 1/27/2007
Well what ive read so far is ok but you hae a lot of spelling mistakes and you have them over and over again, for example "cloths" which is spelt "clothes". Im not good at spelling my self but i do use a dctionary and i do check what i have written. You need to go through this all.

good luck!
accio-severus-snape chapter 48 . 11/21/2006
Hey.. Just started reading your story and I 've gotten through all that you have posted. I can't wait until you update... your story is a bit different from what I am used to but I enjoy it! Keep posting!

- JS
MORTICIA HEARTLESS chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
Ithink you need a beta to help you with spelling, grammer, punchuation, and syntax. If you would like for me to help just e-mail me at
MORTICIA HEARTLESS chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I am suprised at the exciting start to your story. I like that we don't know who the girl is untill chapter two. I do wish you fless out the story a bit more.
lizzieshere chapter 48 . 1/8/2006
love the story and the plot is great. waiting for new chapters though seen you havent updated for quite awhile. please do i would like to see what happens next. thanks
ElleLuvsSev chapter 48 . 12/25/2005
hey! i luv ur story! write more soon!

Pirate At Heart chapter 48 . 12/6/2005
I don't get it, what's going on with Hermionie and the experiments? But I love this story, it's full of life and it's so different from anything I've ever read. Please update soon!
Mistress Cosmos chapter 48 . 10/10/2005
im enjoying this story, i hope you continue it soon. let me know if you need a beta :)
wiccan-witch88 chapter 48 . 7/21/2005
great chapter
Lylar Marateahi chapter 48 . 7/8/2005
this is wonderful i love the idea that hermione is a angel of darkness or hell which one you ever pick. i cant wait until the next chapter. please make it soon, this is a best written plot i have seen ever.

your fan,

Vampire Fortune

"Fear the night,for such is my playground"
Floating Into Darkness chapter 48 . 6/17/2005
Pleaz continue your story! So, I asume Hermione will eventually be able to move her wings? Ya, so, UPDATE! )
Princess Ariana chapter 48 . 6/8/2005
You have alot of things to fix but it's good continue. your fellow author

Princess Kalye

Please read 'The Guardian'
Akasha Ravensong chapter 48 . 6/5/2005
weird but interesting.. a little too scattered and with too many bits left out for me but i do like it

blesesd be