Reviews for Memories of Krillin and 18
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
I have read the entire story and android 17 is not in it why doesn't krillin and the guys have a guys night out while the women are at the baby shower
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm caught in yet another one of your stories tonight. This is great.
jake chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
Do your best keep it up it sounds so good:) Ps. Write anouther one
Fgsfafhhhd chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
No name 334 chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
Write more of the meriobers!

Or I will freak out
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
wait, Goku still dead?
Emerick-Frymonmon-Alex Smith chapter 27 . 8/31/2005
very nice
Fmurray chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
Love this chapter
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
It is such an amazing storie I throughly Enjoyed it The Rumor spreading part was hilarious

Thinking *gosh I sure hope it was supposed to be because I mean no offense att all*

I've been struggling to get out my own k & 18 fics so I have to envy you for the way your writing this one

plz plz plz plz Update soon and write lots more of these
Rose Vaughn chapter 27 . 10/16/2004
Are you going to update?
xXYamchaXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I think that you need to have the tournament, and not realy so it so much for the fighting but for the reactions of 18, Krillin, Goten, and Marron during the fight between Micheal and Mark, I think that would come out good, or if you want you could also have so happen between Marron and Goten, I mean the tournament played a large role in both his bother, and father's relationships. I hope you can find ideas to keep this story going. I like it and hope it keeps going. If by some chance you use my idea, do not have to give me any credit, it is my honor to help a person with a story about my second fav. character, really when I myself have not written with him as a main character in my own stories.
dark-mean-me chapter 27 . 5/9/2004
Very very very good.
I want to read more, I always do ;)
Love you
Deadly Beauty chapter 27 . 5/8/2004
Aw, it was good to see an update of this. I liked it a lot and hope to see the next one soon
Deadly Beauty
craZy18gurl chapter 27 . 5/7/2004
Yipee an update! i was waiting for one! Micheal and mark are so cute! this chapter was cute! it was really great! sice when is it not! it's super duper and more!
Xcellent job! really great!
im waiting fro an update!
Chibijac chapter 26 . 4/2/2004
This fic is so cute. I can't wait until you update. I'll be looking.