Reviews for Midnight Rescue
Smithy chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
All this underlining is giving me a really awful headache. Why on earth would you do this?
poem-of-underground chapter 24 . 9/30/2009
can't wait 4 more. awesome story :P
Shaz1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
good story- but very off putting being completely underlined shaz x
Vampireguardian chapter 24 . 8/8/2006
Very good story read from start to finish. I didnt think that Anamaria was really gone but it would true. Very well written and I like your writing style though I wish that you had made it known that there had been a change in scene. Made it a bit confusing but easy to figure out after a few moments.

"then the second woman who Jack mistakes for Giselle." that was Giselle she said "who was she?" She was in the credits or what not and the only scene she had been in was that. I thought it was someelse too but then i had a friend tell me otherwise.

All of it was great though, loved reading it.
opi666 chapter 11 . 4/15/2004
HEy i like yer story. keep on with the writin!
sessnine chapter 24 . 3/6/2004
I think I'll print this out now...enough said?
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Hey...I love this story it's truly a work of art and that is why i would like permission to post this on a website I'm starting. It's a Jack and Anamaria fansite...I figured we needed one _. SO you can give me your answer three ways...a) you can email me at b) you can leave it as a review for one of my stories or c) you can rent a blimp, fly it all the way to New Jersey from where ever you may be_ and then paste your answer on the side of the Blimp...i"m bound to see it. Ta!
Starzangel chapter 24 . 2/11/2004
Great job!
I didn't expect Clifre to be a double-crossing, nasty...*cough*
And Norrington turning pirate was original and unforeseen too.
Also, I, of course, adored all the Jack/Ana and angst! :)
One little thing though...you appear to have forgotten that Barbossa blew up the Interceptor. Unless you were thinking along the lines of another a replacement ship being built and named the same.
Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic!
Starzangel chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Oh, Jack and Anamaria's desire to protect eachother at the expense of themselves is very endearing! :)
There's a little timeline inconsistency is this chapter: You said Anamaria cried in Jack's arms 3 years ago, then later you said it was 3 months after Jack was marooned. (Since the story is set after the movie, the event must have taken place at least 10 years ago if it took place just after the mutiny.)
Anyway, I'm enjoying this fic and will be back for more!
Starzangel chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
I realised that I haven't read your stories and so I have set about to rectify that. From the promising beginning to this story, it seems that it has been my loss that I haven't read it before now!
'To the observer's eye it was an adventure just to maneuver around in the crowded quarters' - I liked that.
'your brain will be blasted clear to Barbados' - For some bizarre reason I like this line. ;)
"seems to me that my ship is getting away." ... "I'm sorry, sir. They were supposed to have followed him." - Hehehehehe!
Despite some typing and grammar errors, this has caught my attention.
I'll be back to read more soon.
Amber Myst chapter 24 . 1/13/2004
GREAT FIC! IT WAS WONDERFUL AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Yakkorat chapter 24 . 1/13/2004
"It was part of a new 'code' they revised over the past couple of years." - I like that. Audacious Jack, he's rewritten the damned code.
"Better than monkeys they are, filthy, mangy, creatures, the lot of them." - Love this line.
"And Elizabeth, take care of your babe." Anamaria added softly. - HA! Of COURSE she knew. She's Anamaria!
"Answer the question, man. Are you willin' to risk life and limb for this woman or not?" "I would die for her." - Just a little out of character for Gibbs, but worth it becuase it is just so sweet.
"Giselle." - Aw... Good. She deserves a bit of mention. LOL.
"But what makes it home isn't the wood or the sails or the wheel. What makes it home, Anamaria, is that you're here waiting for me." - You're tugging at heartstrings, here.
I LOVE that Norrington is signing "Pirates Life for Me." I think it'll be rather interesting to see if he will actually be able to harm an innocent, however. Are you planning on writing a sequel when you finish your prequel? (Which, as you already know, I've already begun reading.)
You are a terrific writer. Don't every stop.
Love,
Julie-Rae
Amanda chapter 24 . 1/13/2004
I love it and i cant what for the Prequel I bet is will be great and i agree that Norrington is a good man and i am glad it ended that way.
JackFan2 chapter 24 . 1/13/2004
"Drink up me 'hearties, yo ho!" he shouted to the horizon. The burdens lifted from his soul as he felt the ocean rolling beneath him. He found it's rhythm instantly, it had never left him even when he was ashore.- That was an amazing visual my friend.. That would be so like Jack to do just that!
Catching a free piece of rope he swung gracefully down to the deck again and eyes the ships wheel lovingly. Everything was as he left it, a quick peek into his room reassured him of that.- He's like a kid at Christmas, running all over the ship to make sure everything was exactly as he left it... Very good..loving it.
Ohh.. Elizabeth's pregnant! YES! Terrific! You really wrote that nicely! And Anamaria noticed, that was perfect.
Gibbs and Giselle? That was brilliant! Actually, Giselle's going to be in my next chapter! HAHAHA.. um.. need to get that finished and posted.. eh? Oh my.
"Have I yet told you-" he looked around daring anyone to interrupt him. Three times he'd tried to say it and curse to the depths anyone who came between it now.
Anamaria leaned in and kissed him with everything that they both wanted to say. A cheer rose up from the crew but neither of them noticed.
"I love you, Anamaria." He whispered hoarsely when they surfaced for air.
"And me you, Jack Sparrow." She smiled softly.
- Well, if we are lucky enough in the 2nd movie, Jack and Ana will share a moment just like this one. Your writing of it was fantastic.. Loved how Jack looked threateningly around at his men, worried that he'd be interrupted- AGAIN! ahahahahahaha.. very, VERY NICE! I smiled the entire time reading this part. But when Jack professed his love *sighs* ... a wonderful moment my friend.
Well, the best thing about finishing a story, is that you can always start another.. and by the powers, ya did just that.
You've an amazing new talent there missy. You should join a yahoo group where EstelWolfe plays and posts her stuff to be critiqued by some truely amazing authors. They are all older authors like me, but with much more savvy than I do.. They would be gentle and kind in their reviews. Look me up on IM and I'll give you the web address.
Ta!
kingleby chapter 24 . 1/13/2004
love it! _ that was so sweet! Jack and ana are so cute together! love how you put giselle in there with gibbs _ *sniff* i'll miss this story! can't wait for the prequel!