Reviews for The Dark Side Of The Moon
Silver Chaotic chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Wow. Really, really, good. Please, PLEASE keep writing this! You have to!
-The Writer formaly known as Chibi Turtle
Desert Lynx chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
I haven't read this before. This is a cool story-the future that never was! I thought of doing it with Ramirez, but changed my mind. Anyway, good story. Keep up the good work!
roaming shadow chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
very good story. I'm looking forward to your next update. I rarelly like angsty/violent stories, but this was exceptionnally good.
son-of-vyse chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
HELL YEAH!
Ok this fic kicks ass! Very good premise, but you need more chapters. UPDATE SOON! I need more depressed vyse!
Last man of the S.O.A chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
We will come back! revenge will be had for our previous defeat! KILL GALCIAN!
The ultimate Gilder Fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
NO! you killed Gilder with a wimpy technique... foo you!
Jade130 chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Responding to Wing Zero Alphas comment:
Well, I think I know who it is too, based on the fact that DR told me a little bit about what was going to happen. But actually, it really woulkd not be hard to run somebody through with a blade like that.
Actual review: Ive got one word: "Fabulous" (forgive girlish dialect) But seriously, that was good! I couldnt stop reading it! How dare you leave me with a cliffhanger like that! Anyways, I really like the angle you are getting at. It really makes it hard to predict what is going to happen next, and thats a good thing, considering I like surprizes in books. I can feel Vyse's pain. I would be really POed too, if I were him. I just hope Galcian gets his (even though you said he has a reason, it is still no reason to becaome a power-hungry tyrant, and I dont like him)
Sorry the review is so long _
~*Alasse Sindanarie*~
(formerly Jade130)
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Responding to Melody's comment, when you have a cloak and hood, you don't necessarily need a new uniform unless you intend on going into an enemy base. But, whatever. The mystery man (I can guess who it is) is cool. My only complaint is (based on who I'm guessing) it might be difficult to stab someone with that kind of blade.
Heh, I'm glad to see you're going to do that to Galcian. Very nice.
MelodyStar chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
O_O No chapter too short, no...
I was thinking that Mr. Mystery Hood was going to take the guy's uniform and do the old impersonation thing, but this sounds much more intersesting.
Keep it up
MelodyStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
o_o
Very nice! Great action, very engrossing...of course Aika had to die first (that struck a heartstring on yours truly) but someone had to, right?
Very good so far, I likes it :D
Wing Zero Alpha chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
So this is your special gem, eh Ronin? It's great to see it finally up, really lightens my day, and gets me back to writing Twilight. _ Anyway, I'll review.
First and foremost, this was a great battle sequence, even if it was a slaughter. The only thing I'd probably complain about, if I didn't know your hatred of, is the fact Aika died first. But, again, I know you don't like her, so that's alright. The detail is pretty intense, although not as gruesome as I expected, since you gave it the R rating and all. I'd give this chapter a PG-13 rating, about the same level as Pirates of the Caribbean or for anime, something like an episode of Noir. It's not quite up there with Naruto or Samurai Deeper Kyo in terms of intensity, other than well loved characters dying off as quick as a heart flutter. I knew you were going to do this, but my heart stopped when I read Aika, Fina and Enrique dying. I've never felt like that reading a fanfiction before. In fact, the only time I've felt this way was Star Trek II, when Spock died (I was like eight at the time). My congrats man, you established a really dim atmosphere that effects the readers. Something few fanfiction writer's can do.
For the characters, you played Vyse very well here, to the point he reminded me of Roronoa Zoro from One Piece in furiocity. I figured if Aika or Fina died, he'd throw his optimistic attitude off the deck and turn into a vengeful type of guy. Still, you allowed him to keep some of us intellegence and not charge into battle like Enrique did. Very good. Galcian's the stereotype villain, I'm afraid, but I don't mind that. He was like that in the game anyway, the invincible warlord that can wipe out party members like ants. Still, you kept him in character, again very good. I just hope you have something a lot more original for him than just taking over Arcadia and becoming God like the game had him do.
And finally, I like your take on the Black Moon, how it is to control Time like the Silver Moon controls Space/Void. It makes sense, and its original all at the same time. The only other story that I know is focused on time is the Prince of Persia, but that's just for fancy controlling. Here, it's imbedded to the storyline as a force to be reckoned.
Overall, I'm very impressed with this chapter and I can't wait to see what you have planned for Vyse and everybody else you are including. Hurry up with that next chapter.